Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Winter Holiday Tour Of Towns 7, Roadtrip

Let’s go on a road trip and visit some towns. Ok? Each town will have features to recommend it. This, our seventh installment of The Winter Holiday Tour Of Towns will do it, and the Good Lord willing and the creek don’t rise, perhaps we do it again next year.

“Rachelville” in the Co-op of “Rachel’s Place” (#RCPXWY) is a study in the remarkable things one can do with their town, if you are freed from convention. If you do not pester yourself with “Is my town a functional town?” Rachel has no such constraints and her town pops on many fronts. The combination of white water lilies and coral is electric and vast. Notice some of the iconic Township structures bordering it. Very unique. The huge vertical arrangement of apartments is also a stunning visual trick with color bands that draw you to it. Rachel has created another large domain, the factory/municipal area , and bounded it with alternating color trees and apartments. Not your typical town but what a town!

Our next stop is “Happiness all around” (#HPV9Z5) and the little town of “Porky Town”. Would you look at the farmland with the green bunnies and green hedge?! I’m a green guy myself and like this. Porky Town is unabashed with balloons and unashamedly flaunts them in the colorful amusement area. You will find most of the known varieties therein. There are several things worth noting in the large water area. There is a pretty treatment of the Eifel Tower. On the left side are arguably some of the best buildings Township has offered and he/she has “Golden Gated” two of these. There are symmetrical themes in the water area and it is the pick of the litter in this town. Well done!

Back in the car, where next? Oh, lets make a stop at “Marss” (#MRSHWK) and the town of “ARIES”. The jewel in the crown in ARIES has to be that cross! It can be found in the center top. I have never seen one like this in my travels have you? The white background really makes it stand out, and with the flags, took some time to construct no doubt. Also of note in ARIES is a nice Halloween area. The town is arranged well overall with everything spaced so as to be seen and does have many other nice features.

Our final destination is sure to please, I do hope, for it is Butterfly Fields (#UJXXKJ) and “Hallelujah town”. This one is counterpoint to the others we have seen and you will not get claustrophobic here. The town may best be described as lots of little nice touches. To the lower right of town sign, that little bay area with the Ruins of Atlantis and the Pirate Ship Bow. Simple, yet effective with the placement of the design elements. The amusement area is spacious and thoughtfully conceived. I like the color blocks in the crop area and the very ergonomically pleasing to behold farm area. She has even spaced the farm area and work décor into that. This is a pleasant town, not overstated, with not too much of any one thing and charming subtleties.

Have a blessed and Happy New Year!
    Last edited by Cobalt Banana; 12-28-2017 at 03:59 PM.
    Town - DALISCAPE

Be kind.

Oh, im sad our road trip is over! We have visited some beautiful and some unusual towns!
    Can we start planning a summer road trip? Please, please, please!!
    Town Name Boo..........Name changes weekly, but always with a Boo!
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 154
    Coop Name Castaways
    Coop Code #CSF7JN

Quote Originally Posted by Ann View Post
    Oh, im sad our road trip is over! We have visited some beautiful and some unusual towns!
    Can we start planning a summer road trip? Please, please, please!!
    Okie Dokie Artichokie!

We shall. May need some help finding the towns though.

Happy New Year Ann!
    Be blessed!
    Town - DALISCAPE

Be kind.

Yay!! Summer road trip!! Ill start planning now, lol! If i come across some worthy contenders, ill let you know!

Wishing you a joyful, bright, healthy, prosperous and happy new year ahead!
    Town Name Boo..........Name changes weekly, but always with a Boo!
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 154
    Coop Name Castaways
    Coop Code #CSF7JN

Porky Town’s farm fields are absolutely one of my favourite things you’ve shown us, Cobalt. I completely love the greenness, as well as the ironic, non-crop-eating bunnies.. hilarious!

Can I put in a request for some tours of lower-level towns one day, perhaps in the 60-90 bracket? Us comparative newbs need something we can realistically aspire to as well.. except not mine, ok? I don’t think it would stand up to the scrutiny very well..
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Porky Town’s farm fields are absolutely one of my favourite things you’ve shown us, Cobalt. I completely love the greenness, as well as the ironic, non-crop-eating bunnies.. hilarious!

Can I put in a request for some tours of lower-level towns one day, perhaps in the 60-90 bracket? Us comparative newbs need something we can realistically aspire to as well.. except not mine, ok? I don’t think it would stand up to the scrutiny very well..
    Yes, that is a good idea. Let's do some of those, too.

Happy New Year Bessville!
    Thanks for all you do.
    Town - DALISCAPE

Be kind.

Thanks for the tour, Cobalt!
    and a Happy New Year to you and yours

Happy New Year, Cobalt! And the thanks go right back atcha
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Awwwwwwwwww, I don’t want the road trip to end! ☹️

It was such a great idea, Cobalt. Thank you for taking the time to do it.

I have a couple of towns in mind for the Summer road trip. I’ll keep looking for more and give you a list.

Wishing you a Happy New Year!
    Town: Port de Sea
    Co-op: Sunnycliff
    Co-op Code: #Q42CU7
    Friend Code: RR4CHH
    Town Level: 81
    Zoo Level: 20

Thanks so much Cobalt for taking us with you on your town tours. It is really nice to get a different perspective on the many beautiful features of these towns.
    I will look forward to the summer road tour.
    Town: Katucket
    Co-op: Flying Cloud #FYWW7J
    Playing on Kindle since August 2017