Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    All good things must end..thank you for all the unique, different, beautiful and creative town tours. Your devotion to the joys of township is much appreciated!!

Thanks, cobalt and best wishes for 2018!!
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 173
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

Yes, Happy New Year to all. Thanks for yet another tour Cobalt. Really like Racheville's display of coral and Lilly pads (stunning). Porky, has a great setup with Walk of Fame Statues and the way their fields are set up (very nice). Hallelujah and Aries, both nice with one with a cross in zoo and the other in their town. I also like the way Aries staggered her apartment buildings. Years ago we went to an Event called the Tours of Homes, this is what it reminds me of, and we don't even have to leave the house (lol). Thanks again
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 12-29-2017 at 05:45 PM.
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769