Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Facebook Profile Pic Won't Refresh

Facebook Profile Pic Won't Refresh

It's been about one week since I connected my Township app to Facebook, I've logged out and logged back in twice, but nothing changed. I also deleted my profile pictures in Facebook, but my Township app still has my old Facebook profile pic.

I'm getting frustrated already.

It's a complete pain in the tail... to update your pic you have to disconnect from Facebook in the Township settings, delete the Township app entirely, reinstall it, then reconnect to Facebook in the app. If that doesn't work, try it a second time and it likely will. It's totally annoying.

I’ve noticed that each time my game updates then my current fb profile picture updates as well.

I too have noticed that my profile pic does not update. I still love this game!

It usually takes a couple of weeks for my Facebook profile pic to update. I finally gave up and started using one of the game profile pics instead. Saves me the headache.

Quote Originally Posted by vitadewieht View Post
    It's been about one week since I connected my Township app to Facebook, I've logged out and logged back in twice, but nothing changed. I also deleted my profile pictures in Facebook, but my Township app still has my old Facebook profile pic.

I'm getting frustrated already.
    I was told you have to wait until the server updates for your pic to change, which can take up to 2 weeks sometimes.

Hello,

If you're on iOS, you can try following the options in this thread.

Your best bet, however -- as others have said -- is to wait for the next game update. That usually forces a Facebook sync.
    Town: Amoria (Level 90)
    Platform: iOS (WVMX6K) + Facebook
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.

FB display picture in Township doesn't update

I updated the profile picture on Facebook but in Township iit still shows the old one. How long does it take Township to start displaying the updated fb profile picture?

hi Sahri,

it was said it can take weeks. You might find some advice in this thread:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...l=1#post986137

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    hi Sahri,

it was said it can take weeks. You might find some advice in this thread:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...l=1#post986137

Good luck!
    I think my best bet is to just wait for the game to get an update and it should sort itself out.