Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Nice Housing Designs

Hey all, I’m looking to remodel my dedicated housing area. I’m not well-expanded enough to have them too spread out and blended with Community Buildings in pretty little vignettes yet, but am keen to see what people do with theirs at this stage (around level 70). Is there an ‘interim’ phase between having them all stuffed in a corner and perfectly mixed into the town? Would love to see it if you think you’ve done okay at this..

Hi Bessville, I have visited your town and it looks absolutely great to me,some of the "bigger" houses are not so easy to arrange in complete harmony with decorations or even community buildings.I think you have done a great job so far.I am level 93 and am also wishing to expand more quickly to do what I want,but so many things need coin and sometimes t's.This Christmas I vould only afford Santa's house,and not the christmas tree😭 .
    I like to visit other towns to see and learn,maybe you must also do that,get onto Santa's sleigh for a jolly ride to see the towns.m.Not everybody checks the forum.Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Llydia View Post
    Hi Bessville, I have visited your town and it looks absolutely great to me,some of the "bigger" houses are not so easy to arrange in complete harmony with decorations or even community buildings.I think you have done a great job so far.I am level 93 and am also wishing to expand more quickly to do what I want,but so many things need coin and sometimes t's.This Christmas I vould only afford Santa's house,and not the christmas tree .
    I like to visit other towns to see and learn,maybe you must also do that,get onto Santa's sleigh for a jolly ride to see the towns.m.Not everybody checks the forum.Good luck.
    Thankyou Llydia. I do go around other towns scouting for ideas fairly often, but I seem to either find ones that are so far ahead of me in terms of expansion that I can’t hope to compare, or ones of roughly my level that are just as crammed as I have been. Houses seem a particular problem for others as well as me, though I’ve done a bit more with mine since I posted this and am a bit happier with them. I have begged our resident design-hunter, Cobalt Banana, to seek us out some lower-level treasures, so hopefully we’ll have some good examples to enjoy (steal from) soon.

Although I'm not around level 70, also would love to see some nice ideas. Could only mix Pizza House and Laundromat more or less smoothly, the rest need more inspiration. If only we at high levels were able to merge houses at existing population level fo free space, ah, those dreams...
    Town Name: Horishni Plavni, #UKRQK6, Android
    Town Level: 114 - playing since march-2016
    Zoo Level: 45 - finished!

Quote Originally Posted by Faye View Post
    Could only mix Pizza House and Laundromat more or less smoothly,
    LOL, what?!
    hey, merging houses is a good idea; did we have / suggest it before already?

Did I say Pizza House? It was Pizza Parlor of course It's after midnight here

Don't know if this idea was suggested, I've been thinking about it since first town redesign after clearing all land and fruitless attempts to do smth like area designing with plenty of ugly hi-rizes. Let it even be another hi-rize, but nice looking one (or two)

Did I say Pizza House? It was Pizza Parlor of course It's after midnight here
    here, too; n/p. But my amusement / confusion was not about the house's name (I never remember them, nor how the houses look like), but the combination of pizza and laundry and that then called smooth! lol

well then, could you pleeease suggest the merging in the Wishlist subforum? I wouldn't want to suggest too many "at least's" right away, but as a first step of houses looking identical?
    I at least won't reply with "has been suggested a million times" or "has been ruled out already". *G*
    Last edited by _DD_; 12-29-2017 at 11:47 PM.

I'll tell you more: it was about combinating pizza and laundry with houses, each one separatly, due to their colors. Houses "blended with Community Buildings in pretty little vignettes" (c) Bessville

Oops, I've made a thread in the wish section just before my midnight coffee which I'm sippng right now... maybe some time later, OK? Won't feel robbed if someone does it even without credits
    Last edited by Faye; 12-30-2017 at 12:03 AM.

I'll tell you more: it was about combinating pizza and laundry with houses, each one separatly, due to their colors. Houses "blended with Community Buildings in pretty little vignettes" (c) Bessville
    copyright for the words or the idea? lol -- thanks for the explanation!

Oops, I've made a thread in the wish section just before my midnight coffee which I'm sippng right now... maybe some time later, OK? Won't feel robbed if someone does it even without credits
    not sure which hindrances coffee or another thread would be, in any case, it was just an idea itself. In case that should be a hint for me: I'll leave it to native English speakers Enjoy your night!

You know when you’re not sure if you’re awake or dreaming because everything seems just a little bit trippy and weird..? Reading the conversation between DD and Faye above was just like that, lol.