Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Confirmation For “Free Load” Coupons [Merged]

One of my towns I play on the bus on my way to work and back. Hard to tell how much of the coupons I lost thanks to the bumpy ride each day. And not playing with "fat fingers", but a pencil. Boy, how much a confirm button would help here!
    Forum member since June 2014
    Cat Lvl 267 | Little Wonders
    tiny Lvl 175 | Mishmash

Fill ticket buttons

The train/plane/zoo order free till ticket button should be moved away from the give or fill button. I have mistakenly clicked the button to use one of my tickets more than once.

I've lost count how many times I've accidentally done this! It would be nice to have a "confirm" like the spending of t-cash rather than an instant free fill.
    I blame my 8 year old for my addiction
    Town: T & M Township (SPYF57)
    Coop: Side of Ranch #SDVCM6
    Town Level 93, Town Style: Realistic
    Platform: Android Phone

I've added this suggestion to the Frequently Suggested Ideas list, i really hope it's something we'll see implemented soon!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I would say 95/100 of my coupons are spent accidentally. They know this. They will never fix this. They hate the word free. They want our $$$$$. I’ve complained many times. You are wasting your time.

Add a confirm message for coupons.

Just to stay on the safe side, because It is frustrating to waste a coupon by miss clicking.

confirmation for using "free load" coupon

The free load coupons are great, but mine always seem to be used accidentally. It's very easy to hit the "free load" instead of the the "load" button when loading trains and planes, especially on a small phone screen. Please add a confirmation window when a "use free load" button is selected.

Spend coupon

To spend a coupon, it should give a second time option if you are sure you want to spend it some times. Is not what we want. And coupon is lost.

Confirmation for coupon and tcash use

Too many times I've accidentally tapped the coupon to fill an order that I have the product for as well as accidentally paying to speed up a crop when I'm actually trying to plant, can we get an confirmation option after tap or separate the load and coupon...confirm for TCash should also be an option given to us