Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Confirmation For “Free Load” Coupons [Merged]

Quote Originally Posted by James Herriott View Post
    This forum format is confusing. Not user friendly. I dont know how to find anything.
    I have questions. I THINK I posted a question somewhere about a plane/ train coupon I bought weeks ago. I have never been gjven an opportunity or option to use it. Nothing appears when loading. What good is it? I paid for it. Why dont people respond? Maybe they do but I cant figure out this forum/community thing. I guess I am on my own on this game. Frustrating.
    Hi James,

The coupon appears when loading plane/trains crates, like so:
    dYM9H6l.jpg
    If you have more than one, for example 3, you'll see 1/3, etc. You can use it to load your own crates or for your friends.

There is nothing under the " fill crate" but "ask for help". Nothing about the coupon I bought.

There is nothing under the " fill crate" but "ask for help". Nothing about the coupon I bought.
    Is it possible that you already used it by mistake? There is no confirmation window when using the coupon, and many others have made this mistake, since the Load and Coupon buttons are so close together..

James, did you buy this coupon at the Yacht Club? If so, it was for 1x use only, and Dread may be right that you have already used it accidentally.
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

I dont have that middle option when loading. The devs dont respond.

Thank you for responding and the info. I appreciate it.

Thank you for responding. I appreciate it.

Thanks!! I realize now what happened. B T W..Do devs or moderators or administrators or anyone monitor these forum things? We should have access to them.

Thanks!! I realize now what happened. B T W..Do devs or moderators or administrators or anyone monitor these forum things? We should have access to them.
    Ha! I just replied to you on the other thread! The moderators, Nevada and Amoria, regularly use the forum, and try to help all they can, but they are only players like the rest of us so can only do so much. The admin, Anna Petrova, posts on here occasionally, but usually only with messages like the computer-generated ones that customer service sends, and I've no idea how much of this she reads. As far as I know the devs don't come on here at all.

You can get a list of moderators etc by clicking "quick links" at the top of the page, and "view site leaders" (though I'm not sure how up to date it is!)

Confirm button for train/plain tickets

My suggestion is to have a confirm button when using a plain or train fill ticket. I have accidentally used several tickets because of the buttons close proximity to the load button. Thank you