Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 27.12 Austin's Special Interview with Senior Project Manager Vlad Kuligin

Quote Originally Posted by Cristy Cabal Sibug View Post
    I need help,my game in gardenscape i lost it..my previous game was on my old cellphone but sad to say..my kid destroy my cellphone...and i buy new one..and i install gardenscape again..but suddenly they ask me if i'd like my previous game or the current game..but i click the wrong tab...please help me...i need my previous game its very high level already thats why i need to back again my old game...my level was on 1,200 plus already...PLEASE HELP ME...IM STILL HOPING...THANK U
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeje Maswada View Post
    me too .. how we can restore ir please
    Hi guys! If you clicked the wrong button, unfortunately your previous game was deleted and it's not possible to restore it via Facebook anymore. Please reach out to our Support Team for further assistance. Be sure to let them know your exact level and last garden tasks you completed before losing your progress. Our staff will do their best to assist you.
    IMPORTANT!
    -If you're having troubles with the game, please check out our Help & Support articles first.
    -In case you need further assistance, write a report from the game. To do so, follow the steps from this tutorial video.
    -If your game doesn't open, you can contact our support team here.

Definitely enjoyed reading that.

Also have to say that I think Austin looks absolutely darling as he is, bald, little older (not old enough to be going grey apparently), and that great smile and perfectly shaped moustache. He's a very charming fellow, IMO.

Delete the app and reinstall it will ask u again click current game by typing in confirm

I really enjoyed reading this! Who else thinks that there might be wedding bells sometime this year for our wonderful Austin? I don't think they could have found anyone that's better than "our Austin".....You're the best! Thanks for this thread!!
    Angie