Thread: 02.07. New Update For Android

02.07. New Update For Android

Friends, a new update for Android has finally arrived! We hope you'll like it! Update your game now and enjoy many new features:

* You can now ask friends for their help to load trains, as well as help out other players.
    * New special building: House of Luck.
    * New factory: Jewelry Store.
    * 5 new Community Buildings.
    * 2 new types of Houses.
    * 22 new expansions have been added to your town!
    * You can now sell houses.
    * TNT destroys stone blocks in the Mine from the first blast!
    * The reward for Museum Collections has been increased.

http://plrx.gs/Vbl2xz

Thank you guys for playing Township! You are the best!

graccie
    Still need better ways to make coins. Rents on houses taxes etc. Love this game

mau12

The update is not working

Quote Originally Posted by Kuen Pham View Post
    Friends, a new update for Android has finally arrived! We hope you'll like it! Update your game now and enjoy many new features:
    Hi, after this update my game wont' open and gave me a black screen,and i'm not the only one as you can read on comments on playstore.
    I play from Italy, my os is android 4.2.2 on Samsung 10" tablet gt-p52.

Quote Originally Posted by mau12 View Post
    Hi, after this update my game wont' open and gave me a black screen,and i'm not the only one as you can read on comments on playstore.
    I play from Italy, my os is android 4.2.2 on Samsung 10" tablet gt-p52.
    Hi! I'm sorry to hear about this problem. Have you tried to re-start your device or re-install the game? If not, please, try to do so. If this doesn't help, please, send a request to our HelpDesk (support@playrix.com) using the Report an Issue tab in the game. Our agents will use the information about your account and do their best to fix the problem!

mau12
    Ok i will try to reinstall the game, im sorry i ve posted twice on bugs report.

Quote Originally Posted by mau12 View Post
    Ok i will try to reinstall the game, im sorry i ve posted twice on bugs report.
    Hopefully everything will be fine after you re-install the game Please, definitely let me know the results.

mau12
    ok,i' ve reinstalled the game and works fine now,thank you