Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays!

Feels like this has been an especially tough year for many -- both in real life and in-game.

If you're with family and friends, I hope you're able laugh together and eat lots of food (without too much fighting, although I know that's sometimes inevitable haha) and still find some time to be with yourself and be proud of what you've accomplished (whether a career change or promotion or retirement or managing a chronic illness in addition to everything else).

If you're like me and by yourself this year (have some hard essays for my master's to work on so I'm not going home), I hope you're able to find a space that gives you that warm "cozy" feel (I've lit up desk with fairy lights), eat some unconventional food for Christmas (planning on making a hot hot curry, yum), set the music loud and dance like you've always wanted, and take some times to sit cross-legged and process the best moments from this year and how far you've come.

And in either case, remember naps and staying hydrated are very important! LOL, bizarre advice from the token one-bottle-of-water-a-day insomniac here, but I've been putting my health first lately and it's really helped keep me going during the break.

I'm excited to go through a new cycle of celebrating interesting in-game events/deco, wrangling with customer support, discovering and complaining about glitches, and so on with all of you. Thank you making this place both a useful game resource and a source of comfort when real life makes me want to hide under the covers on my bed.

A joyful holiday to you, your family and friends, and best wishes for the new year.
    Town: Amoria (Level 90)
    Platform: iOS (WVMX6K) + Facebook
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.

Happy Holiday, Merry Christmas to you also, Amoria and to all my friends and foes in Township!! I am honored to be a part of the township forum family! Hoping for a white Christmas here in Ohio. Will be a fun, memorable time of year for me, my NumNum, grandson, is 2 1/2...so he is anxiously awaiting Santa's arrival!

Enjoy!!!
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 184
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Oh Amoria, it sounds like you have created your own little corner of holiday activity. Someday (not too far off) when you have your Masters and are wildly successful, you may look back wistfully to this challenging time of your life.

A very Merry and non-conventional Christmas to you, my dear! Drink that water, take those naps, but best of all - dance, dance, dance!

Hoping you have a wonderful year ahead. Smooches.
    Level 163
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Happy Holidays, all! Enjoy yourselves, whatever you’re doing and whoever you’re doing it with, especially if it’s your own fabulous self. Kisses from Bessville (aka Saucy Bessberries) xxx

oh ja, super Idee....
    Fröhliche Weihnachten für alle und einen guten Start in ein neues Jahr mit viel Freude und tja, das Wichtigste, vor allem wenn sie leider fehlt: Gesundheit.

Amoria, very beautiful, just like you ... Happy Holidays to everyone, and much happiness in however it will be spent. This will be the first year our son will not be with us. He has met a simply wonderful girl and they are in New York, as he is meeting her family for the first time. I am content with a no fuss Christmas, so it will be very quiet, but Nana, I will remember to dance, if only in my mind. Love you guys, xxxooo, Kim
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

Christmas Eve in Australia so I wish you Amoria and everyone a very Merry Christmas.

Hang a large stocking so Santa can fill it with good health and a lot of happiness with just enough room for what your heart desires.

Merry Christmas!
    Zena's Greenlands
    L168.....Zoo L45

IOS iPad

From the Land Downunder ....Australia

🇦🇺 Australia ❤️ From me to you New Zealand 🇳🇿

Quote Originally Posted by Amoria View Post

Feels like this has been an especially tough year for many -- both in real life and in-game.

If you're with family and friends, I hope you're able laugh together and eat lots of food (without too much fighting, although I know that's sometimes inevitable haha) and still find some time to be with yourself and be proud of what you've accomplished (whether a career change or promotion or retirement or managing a chronic illness in addition to everything else).

If you're like me and by yourself this year (have some hard essays for my master's to work on so I'm not going home), I hope you're able to find a space that gives you that warm "cozy" feel (I've lit up desk with fairy lights), eat some unconventional food for Christmas (planning on making a hot hot curry, yum), set the music loud and dance like you've always wanted, and take some times to sit cross-legged and process the best moments from this year and how far you've come.

And in either case, remember naps and staying hydrated are very important! LOL, bizarre advice from the token one-bottle-of-water-a-day insomniac here, but I've been putting my health first lately and it's really helped keep me going during the break.

I'm excited to go through a new cycle of celebrating interesting in-game events/deco, wrangling with customer support, discovering and complaining about glitches, and so on with all of you. Thank you making this place both a useful game resource and a source of comfort when real life makes me want to hide under the covers on my bed.

A joyful holiday to you, your family and friends, and best wishes for the new year.

Thank you, Amoria, great holiday wishes/tips, LOL!

Wishing everyone a
    MERRY CHRISTMAS
    and a
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!

May the holidays bring happiness and peace into your homes and hearts!
    Last edited by Cathy Purr; 12-24-2017 at 09:29 AM.
    Forum member since June 2014
    Cat Lvl 276 | Little Wonders
    tiny Lvl 189

Everyone have a merry merry holiday
    Kindle Fire only

Official township people watcher
    Downloaded March 8, 2014

'The gift of love. The gift of peace. The gift of happiness. May all these be yours at Christmas'
    Merry Christmas everyone!
    Town Name Boo
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 167