Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Harbor Glitch/Closed Thread

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Thank you so much, Nana!! Duh, me...brain is on overload from so much to do and Christmas cookies and candies, lol
    LOL score, sugar overload... Wish I could have some egg nog (really miss that one). Hate to see all those spammers back, dealing with this stuff (the Harbor Problem), and now looks like the bots are on sugar overload too. Sorry Mods
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

Good for a giggle: the Event global Leader has some rather lack luster stats at her Townhall. Until you get to her “Likes” - 52,691 !!!!!
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Good for a giggle: the Event global Leader has some rather lack luster stats at her Townhall. Until you get to her “Likes” - 52,691 !!!!!
    Hahahahaha. Do you reckon everybody who has taken stuff out of her cheaty market, foundries and ships has liked her? This could be an even bigger issue than we know, lol. She’s not making a lotta effort to hide her implausible success, is she? Bold as brass..

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Score, you are not thinking clearly. If a future update eliminates the glitch, and the cheaters don’t update, then they won’t get new Regatta seasons/Tasks, nor new Events. Kind of hard to be on those leader boards if you are not playing current game, no?
    Nana, your first sentence is soooo true. 😂😂😂😇🐇🐇
    Town: CrestCat City, founded June 2015
    Town Level: 134
    Zoo Level: 45, 180/180 animals, 64 zoo shop shelves
    Barn Size: 3210
    Co-op: Tigger's Den
    Device: Kindle Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Hahahahaha. Do you reckon everybody who has taken stuff out of her cheaty market, foundries and ships has liked her? This could be an even bigger issue than we know, lol. She’s not making a lotta effort to hide her implausible success, is she? Bold as brass..
    My first thought was along the same line. She may have left her previous co-op and start a new one because she wanted to publicize the glitch. Wish I new someone speaking Turks to do a search.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    My first thought was along the same line. She may have left her previous co-op and start a new one because she wanted to publicize the glitch. Wish I new someone speaking Turks to do a search.
    Hello Graylady, my future son in law is Turkish, how can we help?

Quote Originally Posted by ella View Post
    Hello Graylady, my future son in law is Turkish, how can we help?
    Hi Ella

See your private message
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Ooo, sleuthing, I like it!

Hello again everyone, you may remember me from the original thread, I’ve got a bit of an update for you all but it doesn’t make for good reading. I can’t help but think the closing of that thread is playrix’s way of sweeping it under the carpet and hoping it’ll go away because the problem is so much bigger than just people putting their markets together and glitching from town to town. Whilst I won’t reveal how to do it (I believe playrix deserve time, and it will take a LOT of time, to sort this out), what you are actually seeing and noticing with the way co-ops have grouped their markets/foundries etc is just the ‘obvious’ players taking advantage of this glitch. But, here’s the real kicker, it doesn’t make a blind bit of difference where you place your markets/foundries etc. Let me explain further, if I was on your friends list and your market is bottom left on the map and mine is top right, i’d only have to do the secrete (that ones for you nana 😉) in the same area of my map that you have your market/foundry etc, so, whilst you are noticing the obvious glitchers, all bunched together like a glowing beacon, there could be thousands out there that do this without moving there towns around or showing anything that looks suspicious, so as you’ve probably gathered by now, this problem runs far deeper than a few hundred co-ops bunching stuff together, it’s actually a fundamental flaw in the way the program/game was actually written. That will take a whole lot more than just an update to fix so it’s no wonder playrix would like it/ and us, to go away quietly. Pass this message on to whoever you need to, happy Christmas everyone 👍😁

Does that mean that anyone who has their market in the same place as mine, can use my market too?
    Town Name Boo
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 158