Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Harbor Glitch/Closed Thread

Harbor Glitch/Closed Thread

I don't understand why Anna replied that they are working on fixing this issue, thanks those for bringing it to their attention and then closes thread.

That makes no sense to me.

I was actually coming to ask about that as well.

I didn't post to the thread, but I certainly was following it and was disturbed this morning to find Anna's reply and the thread locked.

Hm, guess I’ll have to pass on anything I hear back from Support in THIS thread instead then.. though I wouldn’t hold your breath. Here’s hoping the snail’s pace replies are because everyone’s too busy fixing it and weeding out the cheaters.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Hm, guess I’ll have to pass on anything I hear back from Support in THIS thread instead then.. though I wouldn’t hold your breath. Here’s hoping the snail’s pace replies are because everyone’s too busy fixing it and weeding out the cheaters.
    Thank you so much, bessville!!

This is a serious issue and playrix needs to keep us informed.

Thanks Bessville, of course all of us non cheating players want to hear a) when the glitch has been resolved and b) what action has been taken against the many players and coops that have exploited it to attain regatta and coop rewards!

Got another reply. This one said they couldn’t help without tech info from my device, which could only be gained by me closing my ticket and starting all over again. I have no idea why it wouldn’t have been there from the start of the first ticket, or in fact why they would need it anyway, given that I was reporting cheating, not a problem with my own game, but there you go. So, I dutifully started over, explaining the issue, referring them to here, specifying Dan’s offer to explain further, and listing names and coop tags of some of the offenders as examples. I am officially quite drained, as most interactions with CS seem to leave a person, let alone ones you’ve had to do twice knowing it now shunts you right to the back of the queue again.. big sigh. I so wish they’d say something that let us know they really got it. I don’t mind waiting for the solution, I just mind wondering when to start that waiting, iykwim.

If everyone knew how to do the glitch I bet they would work on the problem 24/7

On my!! I truly wonder if they don't, on purpose, make us redo tickets??? Is there some incentive to "fix" complaint within so many responses?? I hope they notice a big decline in Tcash purchases, then maybe they will fix!

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    On my!! I truly wonder if they don't, on purpose, make us redo tickets??? Is there some incentive to "fix" complaint within so many responses?? I hope they notice a big decline in Tcash purchases, then maybe they will fix!
    Imagine my face when I read it, lol. Imagine my avatar, only smelling a really toxic odour, and you’re about there, hahaha. I must admit, I did wonder if I wasn’t being shunted back deliberately, either so the person who got my ticket didn’t havta deal, or to buy them more time, or in the hopes I’d get exasperated and just go away..I’m certainly not convinced anybody actually read any of my first 3 messages in the first ticket, or why would they ask for tech data they don’t need? A coupla people in my coop said they got the same thing, though, on different issues.. whatever, it’s weird and frustrating, as per.

With the turn over I imagine in their customer service, I think a lot of new employees have absolutely no idea what we are talking about in some of our message. We know the game a lot more then most. They must be told to get the latest info about our device before going to the devs, even if it make no sense, just in case.