Thread: Fb connecting failed

Fb connecting failed

Hello,
    I have a problem connecting to fb after I disconnect few hours ago. I don't know if you are famillar with this problem so i wanted to let you know 😊 Thanks and happy holidays!

Hi! I still can't connect to Facebook, is anyone working on this problem?😔

Hi there! Have you got the Facebook app on your device? If no, then could you please try to install the latest version of it? I'll be waiting for the results!

Hello! I don't have Facebook app, I haven't had it before, but still, I was able to connect to fb. It's very tricky when you have no help from friends even more now when Christmas and New Year contest are on! Ok, I will install Facebook app and see what is going to happen' 😊

Hi! I manage to connect to Facebook after installing Fb app but I'm not going to keep it on my device because it's slowing it and buggin' and laggin'.. I didn't know that there are some changes about a Facebook app being a must have if you want to connect through the game. Thanks anyway!

Glad to hear that it helped! Also, we're going to fix this problem in our future update, so everything should be fine even without the FB app