Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Township Beta Testers - ???

  1. #1

    Township Beta Testers - ???

    Back in October, I replied to the post asking for applicants to become a Township beta tester. On 10/21 I received a message from Natasha Sidorenko informing me I had been selected and asking me for some personal information. I promptly replied to Natasha and supplied the requested information. I have heard nothing back. I have since sent her THREE additional messages to follow up on this.

    Do I dare send her another message? Was anyone else selected as a beta tester and then completed ignored after supplying their personal information? This is starting to feel really unsettling.

    [removed]

    Thanks a bunch!!
    Last edited by Amoria; 12-19-2017 at 10:20 PM. Reason: removed disparaging content

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Beth61477 View Post
    Back in October, I replied to the post asking for applicants to become a Township beta tester. On 10/21 I received a message from Natasha Sidorenko informing me I had been selected and asking me for some personal information. I promptly replied to Natasha and supplied the requested information. I have heard nothing back. I have since sent her THREE additional messages to follow up on this.

    Do I dare send her another message? Was anyone else selected as a beta tester and then completed ignored after supplying their personal information? This is starting to feel really unsettling.

    [removed]

    Thanks a bunch!!
    The same thing happened to me! She sent me a message on the same day saying I was selected and the devs would contact me. After a month of not hearing anything I sent her a message and she said the devs she said the devs would contact me soon. Still nothing after another month. I sent her another message last week and she hasn't replied.
    Last edited by Amoria; 12-19-2017 at 10:20 PM. Reason: removed disparaging content

  3. #3
    Gold Member scorekeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    On a Ridge, Southern Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,144
    No talking badly or rudeness toward playrix staff are permitted per Forum rules. Speaking from experience

  4. #4
    Gold Member Amoria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    871
    I empathize with your frustration, but there is no need to disparage Natasha who works incredibly hard balancing forum/non-forum tasks. As scorekeeper has indicated, it also violates the forum rules. I will be editing your post to remove such content.

    I'll do my best to get it touch with her and see what is going on with beta testing. It's holiday time so it might take a few days. I'm guessing there's an issue that needs to be dealt with before players can be activated as betas.
    Last edited by Amoria; 12-19-2017 at 10:19 PM.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Amoria View Post
    I empathize with your frustration, but there is no need to disparage Natasha who works incredibly hard balancing forum/non-forum tasks. As scorekeeper has indicated, it also violates the forum rules. I will be editing your post to remove such content.

    I'll do my best to get it touch with her and see what is going on with beta testing. It's holiday time so it might take a few days. I'm guessing there's an issue that needs to be dealt with before players can be activated as betas.
    I didn't make any "disparaging" remarks.

  6. #6
    Wow... incredible. If even a fraction of the time was spent in actually responding to messages as was editing posts, there would be a lot less frustration among customers. Simply amazing.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Akila View Post
    The same thing happened to me! She sent me a message on the same day saying I was selected and the devs would contact me. After a month of not hearing anything I sent her a message and she said the devs she said the devs would contact me soon. Still nothing after another month. I sent her another message last week and she hasn't replied.
    At least you got a reply. I just find it unsettling to have personal information requested and then hear nothing.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Akila View Post
    I didn't make any "disparaging" remarks.
    Apparently, I did, which is in violation of forum rules. For the record, noting disparaging was stated. I just asked. 🙄

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Beth61477 View Post
    At least you got a reply. I just find it unsettling to have personal information requested and then hear nothing.
    I agree. Especially when they tell you you've been chosen. It's frustrating and very disappointing

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Beth61477 View Post
    Apparently, I did, which is in violation of forum rules. For the record, noting disparaging was stated. I just asked. ������
    Oh for goodness’ sake, I just deleted my initial reply which quoted your comments about Natasha, which I also felt were extremely disparaging. Forming them as questions made them no less so, in my opinion. Now you’re having a jab at Amoria? When I look back at your posting history, I see you’re almost exclusively slagging off someone or something (edit: in the last few weeks). Perhaps you should have put yourself forward as a Moderator, if you believe you could do so much better. In the meantime, you could be a little more respectful to those who actually bother..
    Last edited by Bessville; 12-20-2017 at 05:53 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •