Thread: Issues with paper planes

Issues with paper planes

I thought I noticed this happening before, but I wasn’t sure. Now that I’ve played level 163 what feels like a million times, I’m absolutely certain. 9 times out of 10, when I use my paper planes, they fly around and don’t hit anything of use. Sometimes they hit boxes, cookies, or something of use but I think there’s a glitch in my game. On the level 163 that I’m currently stuck on, they fly around and hit the donuts! Not a piece near the donut, or anything of use, but the actual donut itself which does absolutely no good and doesn’t help anything! Is anyone else having this problem? I feel like I could have already completed this level if I were actually getting the help I needed from my paper planes!

I never noticed such a problem with my planes. I will have to look more closely when I get some lifes.

You should report this from within your game by going to Help and Support.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I’m on level 806 and am noticing planes are occasionally hitting somewhere useless...they don’t move anything forward. Maddening when every single move counts.

I have issues with The airplanes too. , But Only them you Can pick before The game starts. Its just flying over The area. Not for any help 👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy85 View Post
    I have issues with The airplanes too. , But Only them you Can pick before The game starts. Its just flying over The area. Not for any help
    See this post about the airplanes HERE
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

The planes choose a target square before they launch. If pieces are removed after that from a chain-reaction but after the plane picked a target, the target won't change and will hit something that is no longer helpful.

Just bad luck in those cases. I've seen that happen a lot (playing in the mid-300s right now)

Quote Originally Posted by llaffer View Post
    The planes choose a target square before they launch. If pieces are removed after that from a chain-reaction but after the plane picked a target, the target won't change and will hit something that is no longer helpful.

Just bad luck in those cases. I've seen that happen a lot (playing in the mid-300s right now)
    One of the biggest downfalls of the booster. I hardly rely on them to remove a target piece and instead try to use them to effect their neighboring pieces (turning to grass, breaking a cat, etc.)

I have noticed this as well. I had 1 more spot to get carpet on with one move left. I hit my plane and it hit a block that wasn’t useful. Also I notice at the end of a level when you have a lot of moves left they come onto the screen and not blocks hit and make power ups. It’s like is rigged on what blocks come down. This game sucks!!