Thread: Regetta rule changes

Regetta rule changes

Seriously? Yeah rewards bite. Yeah it brings folks together. Yeah it is fun. But seriously? What if a co op wants to take a break or everyone is in the middle of a task? What if someone has tasks they can't take because they're too low. Put the original rules back Playrix. New ones are seriously not okay in any way.

Hi

Sorry, but I do not understand your post. Could you explain what change you worry about ?

Nothing has changed that affect everyone in the middle of a task. Nothing has changed that affect a player waiting for a refresh of the list.

Your township level Graylady is 153. You won't see what I am talking about. I am only 32. I constantly see in my task list "Requires level ##" but cannot refresh. I also am against the auto demotion again my questions above. What if people want to take a break from regetta, but spent four weeks of hard work to get to the next league but we can't break because of this crap? That's a good way to make the regetta a no go except among those who garner insane points.

Hi Norse

The list of tasks is dependent on the players levels in the coop. It has nothing to do with rules. I know some of the tasks can't be done by some members of my coop. If they are blocked because of too many, they just tell me and I delete those tasks.

A coop need only one racer every week, not the whole team. In my coop I have members opting out every week. We are never the same numbers racing but the coop race every week.