Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HELP!!! My Town Disappeared

HELP!!! My Town Disappeared

I logged onto my game and the canvas was blank. There was only grass and I am on level 38 . What can I do to get my game back ? Does anyone know how to fix this?

Look in the stickies at the top of this section.

Quote Originally Posted by Tee-Town View Post
    I logged onto my game and the canvas was blank. There was only grass and I am on level 38 . What can I do to get my game back ? Does anyone know how to fix this?
    Вам помогли с решением проблеммы?????

Did you get sorted out? Hope so!

The same thing happened to me also. Did you get it repaired? If so, How?

mi zoo, desaparecio.......nivel 16....ya le escribi al soporte pero todavia no tengo respuesta.....

hello, ive had the same problem with township i been rebuilding it but cant see barn plane train station any suggestions ?

This is ridiculous!!! My town has been missing since Dec 20th and I've written 5 requests for support. I received an email today saying it was restored and sure it was...restored to yesterday which was already a blank canvas...SMH!!!

I've previously had my ZOO go missing 4 different times and now my whole town is missing, but stats are the same. I have to repurchase the CoOp to see/chat my CoOp Team and they only see a blank canvas of my town also.

I've spent actual real money on this game and it really frustrates me that Playrix is having so much trouble keeping it running smoothly. Meanwhile, you have normal people trying to play fair and there are others using hack software and harbor glitches to cheat.

I see in my crystal ball that this game will not be very popular soon, because of lack of customer support, cheaters and software issues.

Platform: WINDOWS 10

I've lost everything also for several days now and am having difficulty w/ support. What do you mean stickies? Thanks