Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Co-op Leaders Can Gift Top Members w/Coins, T-Cash, Etc. (Merged Thread)

Co-op Leaders Can Gift Top Members w/Coins, T-Cash, Etc. (Merged Thread)

I think it would be great if Co-op leaders could give gifts to the top 3 players in their Co-op. It would encourage them to be more active. The gifts could simply be given from the leaders own barn like jewelry, jam, etc.

You can do this already. Ask your top 3 players to request something that you can then fulfil.

This has been brought up previously, but, there is also the danger of causing resentment in a co-op from those always at the bottom, who for what ever reason, will never be able to make the top 3. We have high and low flyers in our co-op. Those with busy lives, who can't help as much as those who have more time for the game, and/or can't always race, or always get the highest scores. This doesn't mean that they are valued less as a member. They do not need any incentives, because they could never do any more, than they already are.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Coop Leader Option To Gift “Cash” To Coop Members For Coop Contests

Hi! I would love to be able to reward my coop members for their hard work during regattas and contests by gifting cash to them. Thanks very much!!

I think incentives are a great idea. You can’t always please everyone, but you can certainly reward hard working members.

Hi Dhyden and welcome to the forum!

Pink has given you wisdom in her answer . You will run the risk of alienating members
    thus doing damage to your Coop.

Kind Regards,
    Cobalt
    Town - DALISCAPE
    Coop - seul en mer(#SEU82G)
    Be kind.

These are valid points. How would you propose rewarding your members that go the extra mile?

Allow Leaders To Gift Members With Coins

As a coop leader, I'd like to provide a more tangible reward to members. Realizing that township bucks is how you folks get paid, that is probably not a consideration, but coin gifts would show appreciation.

You already have at your disposal 5 gifts to send to your friends each day. The balloons usually contains coins and sometimes t-cash. Why don't you use those to reward your co-op members?

I agree, as do the team members in my co-op, that being able to choose what to gift your friends would be immensely helpful. We like the idea of gifting T cash and/or coins as an option. Some members participate consistently more than others and I would like to reward my team more substantially. Thanks for bringing this up!

Leader can reward Regatta Members

Good evening, fellow users.

One thing that I would like to see in Township is for the Leader(s) of a co-op to be able to reward it's members. For instance, if one of my members completes all 15 tasks, I would like to be able to send them a gold brick or coins or cash, ect. I think this would make our Regattas more fun! Let me know what you think!

Roseville (owner of Madd3n)