Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Co-op Leaders Can Gift Top Members w/Coins, T-Cash, Etc. (Merged Thread)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Co-op Leaders Can Gift Top Members w/Coins, T-Cash, Etc. (Merged Thread)

I think it would be great if Co-op leaders could give gifts to the top 3 players in their Co-op. It would encourage them to be more active. The gifts could simply be given from the leaders own barn like jewelry, jam, etc.

You can do this already. Ask your top 3 players to request something that you can then fulfil.

This has been brought up previously, but, there is also the danger of causing resentment in a co-op from those always at the bottom, who for what ever reason, will never be able to make the top 3. We have high and low flyers in our co-op. Those with busy lives, who can't help as much as those who have more time for the game, and/or can't always race, or always get the highest scores. This doesn't mean that they are valued less as a member. They do not need any incentives, because they could never do any more, than they already are.

Coop Leader Option To Gift “Cash” To Coop Members For Coop Contests

Hi! I would love to be able to reward my coop members for their hard work during regattas and contests by gifting cash to them. Thanks very much!!

I agree, as coop leader I would like to be able to give gifts of t-cash, coins, building materials, gems, and barn contents to my coop members. It should be similar to fulfilling a request in that only the recipient knows who sent it. (ie. It should NOT be shown in the coop chat screen to avoid jealousy). A receipt display should show in recipients town until they click on it like other gifts sent from friends tab. In fact this could be done thru coop tab in friends area with a selection tab for type and amount of gift.

I think incentives are a great idea. You can’t always please everyone, but you can certainly reward hard working members.

Hi Dhyden and welcome to the forum!

Pink has given you wisdom in her answer . You will run the risk of alienating members
    thus doing damage to your Coop.

Kind Regards,
    Cobalt

These are valid points. How would you propose rewarding your members that go the extra mile?

Allow Leaders To Gift Members With Coins

As a coop leader, I'd like to provide a more tangible reward to members. Realizing that township bucks is how you folks get paid, that is probably not a consideration, but coin gifts would show appreciation.

You already have at your disposal 5 gifts to send to your friends each day. The balloons usually contains coins and sometimes t-cash. Why don't you use those to reward your co-op members?

I agree, as do the team members in my co-op, that being able to choose what to gift your friends would be immensely helpful. We like the idea of gifting T cash and/or coins as an option. Some members participate consistently more than others and I would like to reward my team more substantially. Thanks for bringing this up!