Thread: Playrix Needs To Fix the Rules For Getting Kicked Out Of A Co-op

Playrix Needs To Fix the Rules For Getting Kicked Out Of A Co-op

I was in a Co-op a few weeks ago where there were a LOT of members who didn’t participate in the Regattas but still reaped the rewards. Several decided to form a new Co-op with the goal of having all members equally participate in Regattas so that we could al earn the rewards fairly. This new Co-op was called “Get Stuff Done”. I was excited and I helped other members with requests, I completed all tasks in the 2 Regattas...I even came in 1st and then 2nd. So, the 3rd regatta (the last one we just had) I’m into the Regatta, I have completed almost ALL the tasks and we had 1 day left. I read in the comments that a player “Thefez” has a list of people they would like to kick out. The creater of the co-op “Dreamville” asks who is in the list and a couple of minutes later I see I have been kicked out. I lost any chance at the rewards I was working hard to earn and I truly did nothing wrong. I never got into any drama on the co-op and I got along great with the other members. I’m super frustrated that I lost a chance at rewards on the whim of some stranger. Playrix: you need to fix this because I’m pretty sure I’m not the only this happens to. It needs to be a harder process for someone to kick another person out of a co-op...there needs to be better guidelines that not only protect co-op members from people who NEED to be kicked out due to behavior, but to also protect co-op memebers who have worked hard, invested time and hard earned Township Cash from losing everything. I realize this is just a game, but I was so disappointed and shocked when this happened to me. Please fix this Playrix!

The only fix is to start your own coop where you decide who stays or gos otherwise you risk being kicked. Ultimately you may want to shop around before committing to a coop. If you visit a few before making a selection you should find one with more mature players who maintain a friendly drama free environment. I have found several I was very happy with that were friendly and patient with players

I’m sorry that happened, Red Raider, but I honestly don’t see there’s anything Playrix can do to prevent it without hampering our ability to kick where it IS justified. You haven’t explicitly said what rules you think Playrix should put in place, so perhaps you don’t see a solution either..? Stacy is right - either find a good coop with a leader who has clear and formal rules you agree with, or lead yourself and set up your member ranks so your team are protected by you.

Sorry that happened to you Red Raider. I know in our co-op the leader and we ( co-leaders) vote but we only kick out the players that don't do tasks or the max number of tasks we ask for.
    TOWN NAME: Kris Town
    TOWN LEVEL: 83
    ZOO LEVEL: 23
    CO-OP NAME: Chitown

Sorry that happened to you, Red. But as a leader, we don’t need kicking someone to be complicated. And how would that work anyway? Fill out a questionnaire before kicking? People would just lie. The best solution is to start your own co-op. Good luck!
    Town: Lisa's Hettaville (subject to change)
    Co-op: Thunder 'n Lightning (Tag: #HU2Q8W)
    Find us at www.facebook.com/tnlcoop

Sorry that happened to you! You can join our co-op if you haven't already joined/started another one. We aren't super competitive and we only kick out people if they do zero tasks. Let me know if you'd like to join.

Thank you Stacy! I think I found a Nother good co-op. I did do my research on the co-ops, and that particular co-op had specifically stated in their rules that a minimum of three tasks or required which I was completing all tasks needed for all of the regattas. Thank you for your suggestion! I think I found a new co-op to be a part of and I am hoping that this will work out.

I have found a new co-op that I’m hoping will work out great. I did my research before I joined the last co-op, I was one of the original joining members when that co-op was established. I am the kind of person that if I had an idea of a suggestion I would have included that as well. I I don’t have a clue what to suggest, because I’m not necessarily a gamer, nor am I a coder, I just expressed a frustration that I know that I am not the only one feeling and I am trying to point that out in hopes that at some point I would have included that as well. I I don’t have a clue what to suggest, because I’m not necessarily a gamer, nor am I a coder, I just expressed a frustration that I know that I am not the only one feeling and I am trying to point that out in hopes that at some point a solution can be found.