Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Customer support not replying

Quote Originally Posted by DaddySlash View Post
    Hyacinth,
    This is Perry, we have chatted in other areas. From an outsider to this problem (and I hope I always will be) reading through it I couldn't help but notice something I think and apparently others do to.
    We might not influence or be able to fix what Playrix should, but a large part of this is NO HELP!
    Don't get me wrong you are doing an amazing job, it must be overwhelming. In here we should be able to have as communications as possible.
    Why is Anastasia not commenting on here? Everything is forward to, send to, she can, etc etc etc. most of this complaint is why aren't people communicating!
    Shouldn't there be senior moderaters, Playrix staff, etc EVERYBODY on here say we value your coop and you as individules. WE ARE SO SORRY YOUR GOING THRU THIS! Do they just leave you out to hang here? I mean, once oops, twice oh no, third time what the H, fourth everybody tackle!
    Plus, and this is what we "Three Bridge Fiasco" is going thru, this has HURT THEIR TEAM! Like mine, there averages are lowered they have prolly been demoted , like us, I don't see anything about, we will put your team back to where it should be and anything else possible to appease them, and I hope George is rich with T Bucks from Playrix.
    We all take this serious, we spend real money in here to make a global effect on our teams, which is destroyed when at minimum one person is involved.
    Not only does Playrix have to fix the Technical issues, but also FIX ALL THE DAMAGE THAT HAS BEEN DONE!
    Where's Gray Lady? She will absolutely kick some butt in here! Basically I feel Playrix treats everybody like poop! And we pay them to do it!
    Hi there,

Graylady was a forum moderator just as myself. She stood down from the position, but still posts and gives great advice. Unfortunately, Graylady had no more authorisation than I have. The Playrix Admin Team, of which Anastasia is the Admin for the Township Forum are paid emp!oyees of Playrix. They alone have access to the Playrix machinery. As useful and valuable as this Forum is, it is not a replacement for Playrix Help and Support. Any member is able to send a private message to Anastasia. Whether Anastasia replies, I am afraid has nothing to do with the volunteer Forum Moderator, whoever they may be. So asking for a senior Moderator is not going to help as unless they are employed by Playrix they will not have any more authority than the present set up.

The Playrix Help and Support Team have nothing to do with this Forum. They respond to reports of problems as per Playrix Policy. The difficulty is that we only hear when things aren't settled to our satisfaction. We don't see when problems are resolved.

If only our coop could be so lucky! The exact same circumstance happened to one of our very productive and well liked member in late October. She has been in contact with customer support twice with no help in sight. I have been in touch with Hyacinth several times. I'm afraid this member is now confused about what is required of her and has lost a great deal of her energy to play the game. The team is also, sad and demoralized and some are thinking of quitting, but as the leader of the coop I'm still trying to get her back....

Inverness coop leader
    Level 56
    Last edited by adibooth; 11-24-2016 at 12:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adibooth View Post
    If only our coop could be so lucky! The exact same circumstance happened to one of our very productive and well liked member in late October. She has been in contact with customer support twice with no help in sight. I have been in touch with Hyacinth several times. I'm afraid this member is now confused about what is required of her and has lost a great deal of her energy to play the game. The team is also, sad and demoralized and some are thinking of quitting, but as the leader of the coop I'm still trying to get her back....

Inverness coop leader
    Level 56
    Hi adibooth. The last thing I heard was that your member had replied to Playrix Support's offer to have a random town allocated to her, that would be the same level as her previous town. Has this not yet happened?

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    Hi there,

Graylady was a forum moderator just as myself. She stood down from the position, but still posts and gives great advice. Unfortunately, Graylady had no more authorisation than I have. The Playrix Admin Team, of which Anastasia is the Admin for the Township Forum are paid emp!oyees of Playrix. They alone have access to the Playrix machinery. As useful and valuable as this Forum is, it is not a replacement for Playrix Help and Support. Any member is able to send a private message to Anastasia. Whether Anastasia replies, I am afraid has nothing to do with the volunteer Forum Moderator, whoever they may be. So asking for a senior Moderator is not going to help as unless they are employed by Playrix they will not have any more authority than the present set up.

The Playrix Help and Support Team have nothing to do with this Forum. They respond to reports of problems as per Playrix Policy. The difficulty is that we only hear when things aren't settled to our satisfaction. We don't see when problems are resolved.
    Hyacinth,

Wow totally different track than I was going with my post. But a confermation of how stressful and hard this is to deal with.

First and foremost I THINK YOU ARE DOING GREAT! Never did I mean to imply you weren't or someone else could do your job better than what your doing, or that you had a wider realm of ability to make changes or suggestion. Just to even think of doing this would make me run.....

Second I was not implying that someone with a higher level of authority or any one for that matter was needed and was being request to take part in making sure anybody do anything about this. It was not about intervention and to a very large part not even about the incident itself.

Third I never meant to imply that the forum (or Anastasia) was able in any way to sway or put anymore emphasis on this problem. Nor did I meant to imply the Forum had the ability to influence Help and Supports activity. And in no way was I saying that someone with a higher level of authority was to do anything.

Fourth It was not about finding out if the problem had been fixed (obviously it hasn't) or if anybody was satisfied about the outcome. Nor did I mean in anyway you were not being forthcoming in the matter.

So, let me re-phrase my intent and try to make things as clear as possible.
    There is a bigger picture here. We cannot tell Playrix how to solve their technical issues or should we try because we would be NO HELP!
    You are doing a wonderful job representing all.

The issue that is not being discussed and should be is; LOOK AT WHAT THIS IS DOING TO THE INDIVIDUALS AND THE COLLECTIVE CO-OP. (Playrix outright and publicly accused someone of being a cheat! Then did not publicly recant. And it didn't just happened it kept happing over and over) regardless..... The impact to each individual has taken a toil. And not just this coop, I read it many many coops problems however it is never addresses the damage to the team and its members! The unsaid message is: yes we had a technical issue that has been addressed and corrected. let me know if you have any further problems. END OF DISSCUTION. But it doesn't end for us the people involved
    There is frustration are feeling hurting, isolated, not important enough, and not caring on all levels (NOT YOU!) regardless of the Technical, why aren't Playrix, Anastasia anyone and everyone commenting here saying WE ARE SO SORRY YOUR GOING THRU THIS. What can we do to help you recover We care about you George and eveveryone in the coop who has been affected. Is that breaking some rule? It doesn't mean the technical needs to be discussed, It's compassion. There is no one saying how can we help fix the Non-Technical issues.. Coops have been completely dismantled, fights have broken out. The joy has been killed. It's now a chore not a fun thing. We don't care about your business or profit loss margins etc. we care about how much fun and joy we can get from your product. And build a community. Which your teams are a part of as well.
    My whole intent in the first post and in this one and hope for the future is we try to understand there is an impact to actual people here and Co-Ops and that we go out of our way (or at least mention) by all levels involved to express compassion, regret and try to make right was has become so horribly wrong.
    Now this might be pushing it but I have to say it. Has Playrix ever said hey we're sorry we had this problem, and we're sorry if it impacted you all in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddySlash View Post
    Hyacinth,

Wow totally different track than I was going with my post. But a confermation of how stressful and hard this is to deal with.

First and foremost I THINK YOU ARE DOING GREAT! Never did I mean to imply you weren't or someone else could do your job better than what your doing, or that you had a wider realm of ability to make changes or suggestion. Just to even think of doing this would make me run.....

Second I was not implying that someone with a higher level of authority or any one for that matter was needed and was being request to take part in making sure anybody do anything about this. It was not about intervention and to a very large part not even about the incident itself.

Third I never meant to imply that the forum (or Anastasia) was able in any way to sway or put anymore emphasis on this problem. Nor did I meant to imply the Forum had the ability to influence Help and Supports activity. And in no way was I saying that someone with a higher level of authority was to do anything.

Fourth It was not about finding out if the problem had been fixed (obviously it hasn't) or if anybody was satisfied about the outcome. Nor did I mean in anyway you were not being forthcoming in the matter.

So, let me re-phrase my intent and try to make things as clear as possible.
    There is a bigger picture here. We cannot tell Playrix how to solve their technical issues or should we try because we would be NO HELP!
    You are doing a wonderful job representing all.

The issue that is not being discussed and should be is; LOOK AT WHAT THIS IS DOING TO THE INDIVIDUALS AND THE COLLECTIVE CO-OP. (Playrix outright and publicly accused someone of being a cheat! Then did not publicly recant. And it didn't just happened it kept happing over and over) regardless..... The impact to each individual has taken a toil. And not just this coop, I read it many many coops problems however it is never addresses the damage to the team and its members! The unsaid message is: yes we had a technical issue that has been addressed and corrected. let me know if you have any further problems. END OF DISSCUTION. But it doesn't end for us the people involved
    There is frustration are feeling hurting, isolated, not important enough, and not caring on all levels (NOT YOU!) regardless of the Technical, why aren't Playrix, Anastasia anyone and everyone commenting here saying WE ARE SO SORRY YOUR GOING THRU THIS. What can we do to help you recover We care about you George and eveveryone in the coop who has been affected. Is that breaking some rule? It doesn't mean the technical needs to be discussed, It's compassion. There is no one saying how can we help fix the Non-Technical issues.. Coops have been completely dismantled, fights have broken out. The joy has been killed. It's now a chore not a fun thing. We don't care about your business or profit loss margins etc. we care about how much fun and joy we can get from your product. And build a community. Which your teams are a part of as well.
    My whole intent in the first post and in this one and hope for the future is we try to understand there is an impact to actual people here and Co-Ops and that we go out of our way (or at least mention) by all levels involved to express compassion, regret and try to make right was has become so horribly wrong.
    Now this might be pushing it but I have to say it. Has Playrix ever said hey we're sorry we had this problem, and we're sorry if it impacted you all in any way.
    Hi there,

Thsnk you for your explanation and yes I did react to your post, as I do try my hardest to do my best for the community. I have been accused of being power hungry and acting above my station, luckily only by one member. But I am human and I have strengths and weaknesses like anybody else. So I apologise to you for my lengthy previous post.

Back to your points! I will answer them as a player and they are my personal opinion only:

Yes, I do think that as well as fixing a problem, there should be an apology when a player has been falsely accused of cheating or when a problem has taken a long time to resolve. Anyone who reports that they have been falsely accused, should have their complaint fast tracked as should any time sensitive issue, usually concerning the regatta races.

There should be more care taken to ensure that repeated blanket replies are not sent to the player who has reported the issue. This makes the player feel as if they are not being taken seriously and that they are not important in the basic scheme of things.

I have alerted Anastasia to this thread, so that she can see how people are feeling.

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to tell you guys that our team is aware of the anti-cheat system's failure, and we're keeping control of the situation. In the latest Township update our developers managed to eliminate the major cause of the bug, and the amount of issue reports has significantly decreased. However, it seems that the anti-cheat system still fails sometimes, and our developers are currently working hard to identify the rest of the problem. Please let me assure you that it's not because we neglect it that the issue is still not fixed, but due to a complexity of the fixing process: the devs should be extremely careful while amending the cheaters-detecting system, as even a minor mistake can lead to many cheaters remaining unnoticed by the game.

I really want to let you guys know that the whole Township Team feels with those wrongly accused of cheating. We realize how frustrating and damaging such situations are for the individual players and co-ops, and we sincerely apologize for all the inconveniences caused. It's our belief that the best we can do in this situation is work hard to fix the problem as soon as possible, which we're now doing.
    Our Support Team is happy to compensate the affected players and publicly apologize for the accident in their co-op chats. We'll gladly do it for every player as soon as we receive their messages in our support service. Sometimes it takes up to a few days for the support agents to get to a certain report, but this is only due to a large number of incoming requests and our individual approach to each of them.

We value our players and it frustrates us when they are disappointed. We'll do our best to prove it to our dear customers.
    Last edited by Anastasia Bukina; 11-24-2016 at 07:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddySlash
    I feel Playrix treats everybody like poop! And we pay them to do it!
    The difficulty is that we only hear when things aren't settled to our satisfaction. We don't see when problems are resolved.
    And because of this I now reached the point I have to spent my 2 Cents ...

I absolutely understand the frustrating caused by the described problems and I really don't want to argue or to blame anybody, but definetely I neither agree with nor I am able to keep cool over this rude "Playrix treats everybody like poop"- Statement.

I myself had been affected by several bugs and glitches in the past; not that serious issues like false cheating accusation but also annoying things like lost Cash&Coins, greyed out regatta tasks, lost town progress etc.
    I really ALWAYS got great help and compensation from the Playrix; more or less fast but always finally done. The Team always kept friendly and patient with me and my probs (as well as the Mods here always are, thank you for this at this point!) so I really don't like to see this kind of verbal abuse the other way round, sorry.

Maybe the updates are too much, too fast sometimes, causing new problems ... but on the one hand we always ask for this and that we'd like to be introduced in the game but on the other hand we don't want to break eggs to make omelettes.
    So unfortunately I have to deal with problems sometimes if I want to be served with all these amazing game components that make me love especially this game so much.

I wish everybody here the best, may you all make the same positive experiences I made with the team; hopefully the serious problems will be solved soon so the affected gamers will be able to enjoy the game again!

Happy Gaming!
    Last edited by Missy's; 11-24-2016 at 09:51 AM. Reason: sticky fingers ...

Quote Originally Posted by Missy's View Post
    And because of this I now reached the point I have to spent my 2 Cents ...

I absolutely understand the frustrating caused by the described problems and I really don't want to argue or to blame anybody, but definetely I neither agree with nor I am able to keep cool over this rude "Playrix treats everybody like poop"- Statement.

I myself had been affected by several bugs and glitches in the past; not that serious issues like false cheating accusation but also annoying things like lost Cash&Coins, greyed out regatta tasks, lost town progress etc.
    I really ALWAYS got great help and compensation from the Playrix; more or less fast but always finally done. The Team always kept friendly and patient with me and my probs (as well as the Mods here always are, thank you for this at this point!) so I really don't like to see this kind of verbal abuse the other way round, sorry.

Maybe the updates are too much, too fast sometimes, causing new problems ... but on the one hand we always ask for this and that we'd like to be introduced in the game but on the other hand we don't want to break eggs to make omelettes.
    So unfortunately I have to deal with problems sometimes if I want to be served with all these amazing game components that make me love especially this game so much.

I wish everybody here the best, may you all make the same positive experiences I made with the team; hopefully the serious problems will be solved soon so the affected gamers will be able to enjoy the game again!

Happy Gaming!
    Thank you Missy's. I totally agree

Hi there,

Thsnk you for your explanation and yes I did react to your post, as I do try my hardest to do my best for the community. I have been accused of being power hungry and acting above my station, luckily only by one member. But I am human and I have strengths and weaknesses like anybody else. So I apologise to you for my lengthy previous post.

Back to your points! I will answer them as a player and they are my personal opinion only:

Yes, I do think that as well as fixing a problem, there should be an apology when a player has been falsely accused of cheating or when a problem has taken a long time to resolve. Anyone who reports that they have been falsely accused, should have their complaint fast tracked as should any time sensitive issue, usually concerning the regatta races.

There should be more care taken to ensure that repeated blanket replies are not sent to the player who has reported the issue. This makes the player feel as if they are not being taken seriously and that they are not important in the basic scheme of things.

I have alerted Anastasia to this thread, so that she can see how people are feeling.
    Oh thank goodness you understand what I was trying to say.
    I know my spelling is atrocious, my grammar not far behind that and it's easy for me to get all muddled up in what I'm trying to say sometime. So I am sorry I'm not the clearest pane of glass in the window some times.

Hyacinth here's how I feel about you...... I think your great! Plus I would never attack or accuse anyone helping out here of being anything but someone who is trying to help out here! I think the term is Never bite the hand that feeds you! And no one else should either! I mean what you guys do in a voluntary basis is wonderful, and I'm thinking way under appreciated! Power hungry and acting over your station is not how I would ever in my wildest imagination every discribe you. I actually look forward to your responses and have enjoyed all our other disscutions. Cause believe me when it comes to how it all works and how to navigate thru the Forum and issues and stuff I am kinda way far away from being on track, I'm sure of that! So whoever the Jerk was that's making accusation about you is way off track and way under appreciative that there are actually people here trying to help out! Being the eternal optimist, I think he got confused about being upset at the situation not really the person.

Anastasia, Hi,don't think we've ever directly chatted in here. First let me say I mean everything I said above. I and I hope we, really value your help and support. And I can only imagine how much stuff you have on your plate. Your reply and comments, at least in my opinion were very informative and were very helpful and very considerate and kind. You understand there's a problem and care about the situation. Short, simple, matter of fact and very much appreciated. Thank you. To me, that kinda makes the intier situation less appalling and helpless, makes me feel confident things will work out and makes me feel all warm and fuzzy that there's a real concern. You made my day! And I think a whole lot of others too!

Missy, Hi, guess I might be the butt head. Sometimes without hearing someone it is hard to judge there intent and intensity, and the laungaue to some maybe considered as rude and offensive and others not nearly as intense as it should be. I said it that way to actually make less of it, but still get my point across. I have been accused (probably rightfully so) of having a potty mouth. I've put lots of quarters in the jar, and Mom, bless her heart, has actually washed my mouth out with soap when I was a little whipper-snapper. So on. My scale of intensity 1-10 my comment was only about a 3. And I apologize that what I said may have been construded as way more than that. And, I appreciate your 2cents, and hope you always feel you have a right to include them. Also this has not been my direct experience from the team but a glittering generality of what I read here, which seems to have a reppetative thread of: I have't heard anything back, do they really care about us here (which takes us full circle back to the initial intent of this Thread) and is anything being done. I was just trying to say that besides the Technical issues, there is also a caring and compassion issue which might not be addressed as much as it should, and that would a huge way in smoothing things out.

Wow, I sure didn't intend in any way for this whole thing to evolve into a huge green slimy scary monster, but it's great to know it has been slang and will never appeare under our beds at night again.

Thank you all,
    Perry

Hi Perry,

lol ok, as English is not my motherlanguage at least I learned some possibly useful phrases from your "potty mouth" for my private word pool. To be used for special friends and so, you know ...

Seriously, I totally understand your basic frustration; faced to my own completely different experiences I hardly can imagine why you and - how it seems - several others here didn't get any support. Maybe really all the newly implemented measures since the last two or three updates had caused too many problems so the support may slowed down. Maybe the Team should hire more specialists ... who knows.

Nevertheless I wish you a nice day and hope you will get help soon so you can enjoy the game again!