Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Customer support not replying

This issue of being accused of cheating is getting worse. It happened to me on the first ever Regatta and was resolved within two days. Then another member of our co-op was accused and it took weeks to reslove. Last Wendesday my leader and l were accused again and were unable to chat for two hours, same thing happened the following day for another two hours. I have opted out of racing this week but my leader was accused again yesterday and is still unable to chat. You can imagine what this is doing to our co-op and the Regatta.

You can read thread upon thread about this issue and yet it is only getting worse. There are people out there who are really cheating and yet innocent people are being branded with this awful title of "cheat" which is shown to every co-op member. To be honest l would rather the cheats be allowed to play for now until this situation can be resolved without innocent and honest people being accused. The fact that Customer Support can't cope does not help the situation.

Please Playrix do something as it is really spoiling the game for everyone.
    Last edited by Fallon; 11-02-2016 at 01:36 PM.

I understand your frustration. It keeps happening over and over again. Playtrix really needs to fix their cheat detection software. I am fine for catching the cheaters and I have seen that happen while playing the game months ago, it happened while playing an event. But for those that are accused and innocent it makes the game not worth playing. My co-leader has been accused once before in September and has been accused three times in the last 2 weeks. He has missed regattas because of this and our team has lost points. It simply needs to be fixed sooner than later. Waiting for customer support to fix takes forever. In the meantime we all suffer for their mistakes.

Please Playrix fix this!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fallon View Post
    To be honest l would rather the cheats be allowed to play for now until this situation can be resolved without innocent and honest people being accused. The fact that Customer Support can't cope does not help the situation.

Please Playrix do something as it is really spoiling the game for everyone.
    Fallon, I have been thinking along the same lines. I wonder if it is a viable option, at least in the interim?

Hyacinth,

George rec'd no contact from customer service other than the initial conformation email. He was just apparently reinstated into the game & is able to play regatta and chat. No explanation or no email. My only concern is if this is going to happen again next regatta. We as players shouldn't have to to go thru this. George has been accused too many times and to me it's unacceptable to deal with this. Playrix really needs to correct this recurring nightmare from happening again. Who can we contact, your suggestion?

Thank you for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by Ladymar55 View Post
    Hyacinth,

George rec'd no contact from customer service other than the initial conformation email. He was just apparently reinstated into the game & is able to play regatta and chat. No explanation or no email. My only concern is if this is going to happen again next regatta. We as players shouldn't have to to go thru this. George has been accused too many times and to me it's unacceptable to deal with this. Playrix really needs to correct this recurring nightmare from happening again. Who can we contact, your suggestion?

Thank you for your help!
    Hi Ladymar, by any chance did George update his game before he (thankfully) was reinstated?

Hyacinth,

He did the update but was still banned from the game. Hours later he finally was able to play, just before I emailed you. What does that mean? Temporary fix?

Hyacinth,

He did the update but was still banned from the game. Hours later he finally was able to play, just before I emailed you. What does that mean? Temporary fix?
    I asked as it happened exactly the same to another member who was on my list to Anastasia. So I think Anastasia has sorted it out for George and the other member

Hyacinth,

I surely hope that this will not happen again. This is beyond frustration for George and our co op "Township Alliance". Compensation should be awarded for those that are falsely accused.

Thank you for your help Hyacinth.

Hyacinth,

I surely hope that this will not happen again. This is beyond frustration for George and our co op "Township Alliance". Compensation should be awarded for those that are falsely accused.

Thank you for your help Hyacinth.
    I sincerely hope it won't happen again. Anastasia did the hard work, but you are very welcome

Hyacinth,
    This is Perry, we have chatted in other areas. From an outsider to this problem (and I hope I always will be) reading through it I couldn't help but notice something I think and apparently others do to.
    We might not influence or be able to fix what Playrix should, but a large part of this is NO HELP!
    Don't get me wrong you are doing an amazing job, it must be overwhelming. In here we should be able to have as communications as possible.
    Why is Anastasia not commenting on here? Everything is forward to, send to, she can, etc etc etc. most of this complaint is why aren't people communicating!
    Shouldn't there be senior moderaters, Playrix staff, etc EVERYBODY on here say we value your coop and you as individules. WE ARE SO SORRY YOUR GOING THRU THIS! Do they just leave you out to hang here? I mean, once oops, twice oh no, third time what the H, fourth everybody tackle!
    Plus, and this is what we "Three Bridge Fiasco" is going thru, this has HURT THEIR TEAM! Like mine, there averages are lowered they have prolly been demoted , like us, I don't see anything about, we will put your team back to where it should be and anything else possible to appease them, and I hope George is rich with T Bucks from Playrix.
    We all take this serious, we spend real money in here to make a global effect on our teams, which is destroyed when at minimum one person is involved.
    Not only does Playrix have to fix the Technical issues, but also FIX ALL THE DAMAGE THAT HAS BEEN DONE!
    Where's Gray Lady? She will absolutely kick some butt in here! Basically I feel Playrix treats everybody like poop! And we pay them to do it!