Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Customer support not replying

This has happened again to my coleader . He just got eliminated from the regatta and accused of cheating. This is ridiculous that this is happening again. Please fix this!!!! Hyacinth we need your help again

Quote Originally Posted by Ladymar55 View Post
    This has happened again to my coleader . He just got eliminated from the regatta and accused of cheating. This is ridiculous that this is happening again. Please fix this!!!! Hyacinth we need your help again
    Hi I am only a co-moderator here, so I can only advise you to check that your co-leader has reported the problem from within his game. He will be contacted through his game. I know that this is a nightmare happening during the regatta, but it will be investigated and dealt with by the Playrix Support team.

I got the same thing too... I hate this

hello, i have sent an email to customer support for being accused for cheating, please check my account and see that my numbers are true and not a result of cheating. i want to go back to my coop and finish my regatta tasks.
    I am at your disposal for any related information needed to unblock my account

Hyacinth,

What can we do to stop this? This just happened again today. George keeps getting accused. This is the third time in 2 weeks. Its ridiculous that it has. What can he do?

Quote Originally Posted by Ladymar55 View Post
    Hyacinth,

What can we do to stop this? This just happened again today. George keeps getting accused. This is the third time in 2 weeks. Its ridiculous that it has. What can he do?
    Oh no! I would report it again from within the game if possible. Then send a private message to Anastasia from Playrix, asking if maybe she can look into why it keeps on happening.

How do we send a private message to Anastasia? He is unable to put in a ticket through his game. The contact option is not there when doing it that way. He had to go to the Township customer service on the website from his home computer to submit one. He did receive a confirmation email saying they received it.

Wait he just now figured out how to do it from his iPhone now and is submitting another ticket through the game.

Hyacinth this is beyond ridiculous for this to keep happening this many times. He is so frustrated to be accused over and over again. Last week when it happened it basically corrected itself within 6 to 7 hours and he was back in the regatta and chat and that is why he didn't submit a ticket. It happened that way twice last week. Now today the same accusation but no Automatic correction. He is still locked out and unable to play in regatta. Surely their detecting software is flawed. How can we fix this from happening over and over again? What can we do to expedite the issue and not have to wait one week for a solution??? we need George back in the game as soon as possible please not only is this not fair to George it's hurting his teammates. He is in the middle of a task and it will time out tomorrow. So please do whatever you can to help correct this. You really put the ball in motion in September and we really appreciate what you did for George. Thank you
    Last edited by Ladymar55; 11-02-2016 at 02:22 AM.

This george from the (team alliance) and my nick name is George walking dead on the game. Can some one help me? As ladymar55 mention this has been a problem for me and my team. This can't be happening over and over. All I want is to play this game because I like playing it. What can I do for this not to happen to me again for the 4th time. 3 in one week! !!! All I ask is to fix it asap

Thanks ,

George

Hi there. I have sent details of the situation to Anastasia, who I hope will be able to help you. It mist be a nightmare for you!

Hi Hyacinth, thanks for sending it to Anastasia. Did u perhaps revived a private message from me yesterday? Do you think it will be resolved today?

Thanks,
    George