Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Customer support not replying

Customer support not replying

This is my last resort on getting the attention of customer support. It seems they don't really care about their players and the issues they have. We recently had an issue with the new update. My co leader of my co op updated his game and there was a message saying he was cheating and all his points for the current regatta were taken away and his chat was turned off. We saw a message in chat stating that he was cheating and all his points were taken away. We were all in shock because we know that he would not cheat. For this to be stated in chat is totally unacceptable. He immediately contacted support and told them he did not and several of our co op members have emailed support. Yes we got a confirmation email stating that they received our email but no one has heard anything. In the meantime he is not allowed to play in our regatta and is still waiting to hear from customer support. Why is this taking so long to resolve? He deserves an apology and needs to be reinstated in the game. Not only for him but a full blown message in chat stating that he was wrongly accused. I understand that their are cheaters in the game but George is not one of them.
    I use to play fv2 and stopped playing that game because of a lack of customer support they didn't care about thir players unless you spent money. That is why I started playing this game. Now it seems that Township customer support doesn't care either. When are you going to fix this????? I spend plenty of money on this game and love playing but I am getting to the point of giving up. Please resolve this issue and reinstate George.

I’m a co-leader in Ladymar55’s co-op.
    I’d like to point out some facts about this issue:
    1 There was a message in the chat room on September the 8th, stating that our friend and co-leader was disqualified, being a cheater.
    2 That player, the leader and some members of our co-op (including me) contacted the customer support in the following hours about this topic.
    3 Support answered to some of us that it was a known issue and that the player was accused of cheating by mistake.
    4 So they said that our friend would be reinstated as soon as possible.
    5 At the moment, the player still can’t access the chat and he can’t take part in the regatta.
    6 Not to mention, the player and the co-op are losing many points in the regatta for this mistake.

The most relevant problem is that he was wrongly accused publicly to be a cheater.
    I believe that he must be immediately reinstated and the customer support should send him public apologies and appropriate compensation.

Thank you very much for your patience, and thanks to all of you for your attention. I look forward to your comments.
    Best regards
    ACMya

Hello there. I'm sorry that you both are in this position as well as George. Can I ask you to get George to send his ticket number from the support email and send it with an explanation of the problem to Nataly by private message. Here is the link:

http://forum.playrix.com/member.php?...Nataly-Kuzmina
    Last edited by hyacinth; 09-11-2016 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Added link

This is George I sent it already. I can give it to u again here. The ticket number is 985773

Hi George. Thank you for this. Have you sent the ticket number on to Nataly? Bear in mind that it is the weekend so not many staff around. I hope it gets sorted out for you as soon as possible

yes i did.. i hope so too

close case as is resolved

Thank you Hyacinth, Nataly and Albina for kindly solving the case with competence and efficiency.

Best regards

ACMya (Mario)

I wanted to give a big thank you to Hyacinth, Nataly and a big thank you to Albina S. Once the information was received Albina went onto action immediately and reinstated George. Our whole co op thanks you. Please keep going after the cheaters they do make it hard for all of us that play honestly. GO TEAM ALLIANCE!!!!

That is such great news and just in time for the regatta this week. Thank you Nataly and Albina S for sorting out this issue

Thank you for letting us know. Now you can enjoy the game again