Thread: Increase effect of simultaneous explosions

Increase effect of simultaneous explosions

Please consider the way multiple explosions work.
    When one is lucky enough to make several explosives and detonate them simultaneously, I find it frustrating that they only boost the rainbow wheel but don't actually increase the power of the explosion! For example, one bomb will remove a chain from an item so two bombs should remove both chains, but they don't! I've had a field with TNT, dynamite, and bombs. Detonating one thing causes everything else to explode as well, but I'm still left with multiple locked items. It feels like a waste, especially if one has used a precious booster. I'm currently stuck on level 115, lemonade and emerald nuggets. It takes 3 explosions to remove each crate and each earth tile before one can reach the emeralds, and 2 to remove chains. It's ridiculously hard.

Mohammed

Quote Originally Posted by RosM2004 View Post
    Please consider the way multiple explosions work.
    When one is lucky enough to make several explosives and detonate them simultaneously, I find it frustrating that they only boost the rainbow wheel but don't actually increase the power of the explosion! For example, one bomb will remove a chain from an item so two bombs should remove both chains, but they don't! I've had a field with TNT, dynamite, and bombs. Detonating one thing causes everything else to explode as well, but I'm still left with multiple locked items. It feels like a waste, especially if one has used a precious booster. I'm currently stuck on level 115, lemonade and emerald nuggets. It takes 3 explosions to remove each crate and each earth tile before one can reach the emeralds, and 2 to remove chains. It's ridiculously hard.