Thread: Infinity hours

Infinity hours

I love the infinity hours. They are great rewards. But i often can't use them bc I don't have the time to play. Infinity hours should be used at players choice. Maybe leave them with the power up items before starting a level or save them in the mail like the lives sent by friends. I just finished a 2 hour session and then the game gave a Christmas gift that included another two hours. I lost those hours of infinity bc I didn't have that kind of time to play at the moment.

I came here to suggest the exact same thing! I hate when I get a gift of infinite lives and cannot use them.

I came to also make this suggestion! I’ve lost 4 FREE hours of play due to timing! Which makes me play less often just in case something good is waiting for me. ANNOYING! and frustrating. Please change this!

Quote Originally Posted by 4LupusMom View Post
    I came to also make this suggestion! I’ve lost 4 FREE hours of play due to timing! Which makes me play less often just in case something good is waiting for me. ������ ANNOYING! ������ and frustrating. Please change this!
    I agree! The first time I got the infinite lives from the daily calendar was just before I needed to leave for work. Now I've learned to recognize when that's going to be my seventh-day booster and plan my playing accordingly. (The picture on the left of the calendar hints at the final booster for that week.)

Quote Originally Posted by seashmore View Post
    Now I've learned to recognize when that's going to be my seventh-day booster and plan my playing accordingly. (The picture on the left of the calendar hints at the final booster for that week.)
    thanks for the heads up!

I totally agree. I love playing this at night before going to bed as a wind-down after a long day and it's really annoying when I can't use my infinity hours because I need sleep. I know I could always play at a different time but still, not my fault if I was forced to use my infinity hours right after a level.I have however found a minor workaround, if you don't tap after a level, for the scarf event, then it will stay until you tap the star, and for times that you get it as a gift, don't tap the gift until youre ready.just in case you were frustrated like me, before I found this out.
    Last edited by Charles02; 12-24-2017 at 07:17 AM.