Thread: Bomb/ lightning placement

Bomb/ lightning placement

We should be able to choose where we want the bombs when we start the game with them, same goes for the lightning. To many times I use my bonus bombs and they are right next to each other and in an area that does me no good. Thanks for the consideration.😀

It's annoying, yes. But if you don't like the placement when the game opens, you can ESCAPE out of the game BEFORE you do anything else, and you don't lose the bombs. Then try again until they're placed more usefully.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedAnchusas View Post
    It's annoying, yes. But if you don't like the placement when the game opens, you can ESCAPE out of the game BEFORE you do anything else, and you don't lose the bombs. Then try again until they're placed more usefully.
    How? I don't see any option like that.
    Playing Township on MacOS, Fishdom on iOS

Pine Falls / level 67 / code HYCJGU

--- Wisdom of the century: There is no apostrophe in front of a plural s. ---

I use the escape key - top left of the keyboard. It cancels the game - and as long as you haven't done any moves, and you still have your bombs and lives.

I'm afraid my iPad doesn't have an escape key.

Quote Originally Posted by Pine Falls View Post
    I'm afraid my iPad doesn't have an escape key.
    Click on the gear top right and you will see an icon to close the level.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Click on the gear top right and you will see an icon to close the level.
    That red one just closes the level? And you keep your lives and all?

Quote Originally Posted by Pine Falls View Post
    That red one just closes the level? And you keep your lives and all?
    Exactly. The red button. You keep your life and any booster you activated to start the level.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Great. Thanks.