Thread: Christmas 2017 Update

Christmas 2017 Update

Still got to send out some love to our Fishdom Devs. I will always be loyal to this game. This is actually my second game of Fishdom. Started playing years ago on my big computer, then started a new game. You guys are really stepping up to the plate with all the cool things you have added. Never want you guys to forget that we appreciate you too. Happy Holidays, and thanks for the calm quiet I find when I give my tanks some love

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness123 View Post
    Still got to send out some love to our Fishdom Devs. I will always be loyal to this game. This is actually my second game of Fishdom. Started playing years ago on my big computer, then started a new game. You guys are really stepping up to the plate with all the cool things you have added. Never want you guys to forget that we appreciate you too. Happy Holidays, and thanks for the calm quiet I find when I give my tanks some love
    Sweetness...this couldn’t have been said better

Hi guys! Thank you so much, you're super sweet We'll definitely try to do our best in the upcoming updates and introduce even more features