Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Harbour Cheating Glitch

Stacy, I am sorry if I implied that everyone who has their market next to their harbour or ships in their port are cheating. I merely have observed that those who are using this glitch have done so as once they use the glitch to get access to the other person’s town the other person’s market must occupy the same space as their own in order for them to access it. As far as boats go, those of the same coop, or friends who share this glitch, tend to never send out their boats at all but keep them stocked in the harbour with three of each Island item on board (along with four treasure chests) so that their friends can just come over and take as much of whatever it is that they want. Thus for example, if you have a regatta task asking for 15 watermelons, you don’t send your boats to the islands and wait for them to return, you just visit a friend in your coop and instantly pick them up!

Btw, even though you are not using this glitch, your market placement means that those who do use it have access to your market. And of course they also have access to everyone’s harbour because we all have them in the same place. But don’t worry, even if they did visit you and take what they wanted you would never know it, because the truly good part about this glitch is that even though those who visit can get whatever they want for free, the person visited doesn’t lose what was taken!

Gosh this is really annoying me. How do other people discover that such a glitch is there? Has this been around for a long time or only since the last update?

Quote Originally Posted by Deano4England View Post
    How are you meant to report this? We’re not talking about 1 player or 1 co-op, we talking likely hundreds of co-ops with thousands of players all exploiting this glitch (and that’s a conservative estimate). This is not someone downloading a hack or installing a mod, this is an actual fault within the programming of the game itself that would allow you, me and every other player who plays township to exploit this in a matter of seconds. The glitch itself is so widespread i’m not even sure playrix are aware of it.
    I appreciate your being attentive and all, I simply don't understand your reasoning for posting ONLY in the forum (if you did; that's what I asked) - cos, if you can describe it, like here or in a PM, you can just as well report it. It would even have the advantage that you - or Dan - can speak openly to Playrix.
    Last edited by _DD_; 12-15-2017 at 11:00 PM. Reason: deleted first sentence...

I just noticed #6(Altan....) in global leaderboards for event has his stuff set up around his dock for the glitch or whatever it is.
    Peeps Town
    Grin&Win ~ #KY8JKD
    Level ~ 117 Zoo ~ 165
    Device ~ Kindle Fire HD 8
    Playing since 2014, with breaks here and there.
    Racing solo since 1/22/18.

Well this is definitely going to be keeping Playrix busy. What a stinker!!
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

I don’t know how long this glitch has been there, but I found out about it before the last update. And I’m pretty sure it has been know and used by some people for a very long time.
    Last edited by Dan Donaldson; 12-17-2017 at 04:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by smile85 View Post
    I just noticed #6(Altan....) in global leaderboards for event has his stuff set up around his dock for the glitch or whatever it is.
    I want to stress again that just having your market by your harbour does not prove that you are cheating. However in this case if you look at the town of person with a similar town name also on the leaderboard who has all her “stuff” situated in her town in the exact same locations as the person you mentioned, which means that if that person is using the glitch he can access goods from her town and vica versa.

You might also wish to check out the leader and every other member of the coop that the person belongs to and notice that all their “stuff” is in the exact same location as well.
    Last edited by Dan Donaldson; 12-17-2017 at 04:52 AM.

If only the rest of us could be told how to activate the glitch then no one would have an advantage. I’d love to have lots of ingots to upgrade my factories quickly. Kind of wish I didn’t know about the existence of this glitch as it is not nice to be in the dark about something other people have known for a long time.

If you want to see more check out Muru (Turkiye) on the event leaderboard and then check the entire co-op that he/she is a member of. Every single player in that co-op is in on it. And there are hundreds of co-ops at it, Iran (glb 17) check those out, it’s just ridiculous, these are teams that are taking tc prizes away from fair honest co-ops week after week with impunity. Playrix needs to do something about it very soon or at least acknowledge it has a problem and is working to fix it!

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Russell View Post
    If only the rest of us could be told how to activate the glitch then no one would have an advantage. I’d love to have lots of ingots to upgrade my factories quickly. Kind of wish I didn’t know about the existence of this glitch as it is not nice to be in the dark about something other people have known for a long time.
    yup, I agree, this glitch seems very useful! Would be interesting to see any comments from playrix regarding this though