Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Harbour Cheating Glitch

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    The more I think about this, the more convinced I am that someone(s) really searched the coding to find vulnerability. It is far beyond happenstance placement discovering a fatal program error. Then once found, it spread throughout coops by word of mouth.
    Frankly, it's irrelevant. But yes, it probably wasn't an accident. Any PI or toddler could close that case.

PlayRix have just released a bug fix/improvements .

Harbour Glitch not fixed!

I dont understand why people have to consistently cheat. Why can't they just play like the rest of us. Its suppose to be fun and relaxing. I guess I will never understand people.

Dan, how do you know it’s not fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Lisagrant View Post
    I can’t speak for Dan, but I think the bug fix Zena refers to above was earlier, before the glitch revelations here this weekend.

Also of note, if you read the listing below of all members who viewed this thread you will see Natasha Sidorenko’s name. She read this thread this morning, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisagrant View Post

Someone checked to see if they could still get into another person’s town after I told them about the fix. They didn’t take anything so no cheating. Just looked to see if they could.

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Also of note, if you read the listing below of all members who viewed this thread you will see Natasha Sidorenko’s name. She read this thread this morning, I think.
    Hi Nana!
    Could you tell me how to look at the listing as to who has viewed a thread? I didn't know it was possible!
    Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ann View Post
    Hi Nana!
    Could you tell me how to look at the listing as to who has viewed a thread? I didn't know it was possible!
    Thank you!!
    I am not Nana but I know how

I do not know on what device you browse the forums but you probably have to see the full version. By scolling down to the very bottom of a thread, you will see a section with the title "Members who have read this thread: Number" and a list of everyone who read it. This is past the quick reply section.