Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How many of you use the dealer?

I use him all the time - at the moment to get items to sell in the zoo, before that it was to fill planes.

It is about the only thing I use Tcash for.
    Platform: iOS (iPad/iPhone)
    Town Level: 95
    Zoo Level: 22

Having trouble with your game? Check out the in-game help. Or contact support via 'Contact Us' from within the in-game help.
    If you can't get into your game, you can use: https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/township/?l=en

Yea... The Dealer is a must have... I do the every 10 days... Good Luck... 😊

i use him all the time, save up enough t-cash to buy him every 10 days. he totally changes the game pace & can help you earn a lot of xp fulfilling other peoples orders as well as your own obviously.

it would be a struggle to get the planes filled on time without him i think, especially at later levels. i also use the "vibrant market" boost a lot too (gems permitting).

I use him all the time, renewing every 10 days.

Here is a trick : if you do not know what to ask or have a full barn, buy ore and mining tools every hour. These will not go to your barn. :-)
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 204, Zoo 194 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I pay him well so make him earn his money.

I am just reiterating what most of the others are saying. I use him all the time. I try to have him constantly, mostly for 10 days at a time, but depending on cash I earn sometimes 5 days.

Like others the in between times I use him for supplies for the zoo, or ore to make bars for upgrading, he is also mega helpful with the regatta which I love! Also, sometimes if I don't really need anything I will make a visit to friends and others who need stuff and use him for that. I definitely believe he is worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleUB View Post
    I pay him well so make him earn his money.
    Lol, me too! When I am awake I set the clock every hour to make him work. Since planes take 5 hours to return I usually only need him once ( maybe twice) in that 5 hour period for plane. The rest of the time he is giving me oar and mining tools. Slowly but surely my factories and train lines are leveling up.
    Last edited by EEE Town; 09-11-2016 at 10:32 PM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post

Here is a trick : if you do not know what to ask or have a full barn, buy ore and mining tools every hour. These will not go to your barn. :-)
    Great trick that is It really helps with the mining and upgrading too!

Problem I have with the dealer is not his usefulness, but the every hour part. I don't have the time to get into Township every hour and not using the dealer close to max capacity just seems a waste of t-cash.
    Grt. Merlin

Township: Drazzville lvl. 81 (4BZEWC) | Co-op: Espercorp (#ESPQ2R)
    Homescapes: level 1462 | Team: Espercorp
    Gardenscapes: level 630
    Fishdom: level 68
    iPhone SE / iPad 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post

I agree! I first used him when he was free and learned how useful he could be. When he comes back at a discount, I buy him and use him constantly to fill trains and planes and help others. He is a great asset I think.
    TOWN: Angel Fire
    LEVEL: 114
    ZOO LEVEL 20
    IOS: IPAD AIR
    GC: Mysteriousways6

MY FRIEND CODE: WQ9PJ3
    Fishdom level: 1311, Homescapes level 387, Gardenscapes level 677