Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How many of you use the dealer?

How many of you use the dealer?

How many of you use the dealer? Helpful or a waste of money?

Welcome to the Forum. I tend to always use the dealer. I like being able to buy the ore, when it is scarce in my mine, or mining tools when I really want to have a play in the mine. I find him really useful to progress and to help my friends. But that is just my opinion

I'm using the dealer too. Keeps things easy going and is a great help for the planes to fill.
    Town: Gabi
    Co-op: Township Troopers (#WX7E7N)

I rarely let him rest , might as well keep stocked and get my money's worth.

I buy him occasionally, but usually only for 1 day at a time, and when I will be able to be on every hour to get the most use out of him. I used to buy him every 10 days like clockwork but finally realized that because of my playing style (hours go by when I don't even think about the game), he really wasn't a good value for me. Now I just use him to stock up on ore and jewelry occasionally. YMMV.
    Town: Starshine The Original
    Game level 120 1/17/17
    Zoo level 27 1/17/17
    Coop: Regatta Dabblers for people serious about helping but not about the Regatta!
    Android phone
    I welcome new Facebook friends, send your request to Starshine String and be sure to PM me here

Quote Originally Posted by SaucyKit View Post
    How many of you use the dealer? Helpful or a waste of money?

I would hate to play without him! In my opinion it's the BEST thing you can spend your T-cash on. Set a timer and make sure you use him every hour. Get mining tools, nuggets to turn Into bars at foundry , silver pendants to sell to mafia guy. (Only sell one) And of course what your plane will need. . We call him Sonny No Toes! Lol.

I use him from time to time, usually for a day and then immediately 10 days so it's cheaper. Lately I used him for ore mainly, upgrading my factories. If you have enough barn space (haha) it's great to get products that take longer to build every hour.

I use him all the time. Either to restock on long producing items or to buy ore. I probably use him 6 to 8 times a day
    Level 118+
    Co-op: Smooth Waters #smnshp
    Facebook https://www.facebook.com/teresa.bushey
    Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....time-(or-ever)
    Tools Needed to Complete Community Buildings http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....nity-Buildings
    Gardenscapes - level 1650+
    Homescapes - level 450+

I've only used the dealer once. That was the first, free use when he was intrduced. I can see the benefit of using him for filling train and plane orders, but the marketplace usually sells the items I need and my barn gets easily filled up to max. Anyway, I haven't needed the dealer so far.
    Grt. Merlin

Township: Drazzville lvl. 80 (4BZEWC) | Co-op: Espercorp (#ESPQ2R)
    Homescapes: level 1390 | Team: Espercorp
    Gardenscapes: level 630
    Fishdom: level 68
    iPhone SE / iPad 2018

I used the dealer for the first time in about two months. I haven't needed him during that time. Raja is very useful. The city market has been filling my needs and that's another reason why I haven't needed the dealer, until yesterday. I get to use him one more time and then my time is up.