Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moving from level to level

Moving from level to level

Hello, is there anyone to know how much XP points you need to forward from level to level? I believe this must be somewhere in the main game rule. We're can I find it?
    thanks

Hi yairlin

We do not have a list, but if you click and hold on the progression bar on the top left of your game, you will see the number of XP needed to reach the next level.

Well, thanks Graylady, but this is very easy.... I'm already on level 50, so I know something about this game. I just interested to know in advance how much xp points I have to earn in every level (let say to get from level 59 to level 60). Is it a game secret?

Hi Yairlin

I do not think it is a secret as we can see the number when we start a level. Granted Playrix do not publish the numbers for that or anything else. So far no player collected the data in order to post it on the forums. I do not even remember by how much it increase each level.

Let's hope someone just starting level 60 will pass by and give you the number you are looking for.

Hi Graylady,
    Thank you again for your answer.
    I just wandered about this issue because a bug I found during moving from the Zoo to the main game at level 48-+: the level indication bar didn't move and the number of the XP point increase to more than 300,000 points. The issue was fixed later but the question is still legal. For every item in the game you know how much it cost and how much points you get, so why is this information not valid? The information about the level 60 was just an example.
    Thanks again

Sorry but the game do not tell us everything we need to know. There is a lot of things we know nothing until we get there. We do not know how many materials are needed for the community buildings, for the land extensions, for the zoo shops or animals enclosures. We do not know how much ingots we will need for the next 2 or 3 upgrades of our factories : we just see the current one. I have read that they are hiding the price of buildings now.

Some of these informations you can find on the forums because players decided to do it in order to help newcomers.

Hi Graylady, it's a game and so should it be. Maybe for players in your level it's a challenge not to know all this hidden things but new game players will avoid from the game because this information is very important on the firsts levels. And hey, it's still a game, fun! not a CIA mission!!

I can only reiterate what Graylady has said. There is nothing hidden that is available for you to do. Yes, we can't see thing that are not yet available to us but that is standard for games of this type. Playrix is not doing anything unusual with their approach.

Quote Originally Posted by yairlin View Post
    Hi Graylady, it's a game and so should it be. Maybe for players in your level it's a challenge not to know all this hidden things but new game players will avoid from the game because this information is very important on the firsts levels. And hey, it's still a game, fun! not a CIA mission!!
    Hi hairpin. I don't think that Graylady was saying that therther players should be told everything. She was just answering the question

Thanks hyacinth, it's yairlin, and I understood all answers.. I can see that you all like this mystery behind the game although it's much simpler: it's a fun and cooperative game, but not more. Addictive game as well, but a game and so you should all look at this.