Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ask the GS Manager a question!

Ask the GS Manager a question!

Austin’s got a surprise for you: he’s interviewing Vlad Kuligin, Gardenscapes Senior Project Manager and you get to ask him ANYTHING you’ve always wanted to know about the game! Shoot your questions below and Vlad will answer the most interesting ones very soon!

IMPORTANT!
    -If you're having troubles with the game, please check out our Help & Support articles first.
    -In case you need further assistance, write a report from the game. To do so, follow the steps from this tutorial video.
    -If your game doesn't open, you can contact our support team here.

Dasha, no question, just wanted to pass on some praise to you guys. Though my mom has had some problems downloading the new update, I have had no problems... You guys nailed this! This update has been the best! You have given us a break on stars needed for certain things, giving us two stars for completing some of the harder levels, and the Christmas Decorations are just great! I am finding this game more and more enjoyable to play. Kudos to you guys and Happy Holidays, way to "bring it" -- saying that, I guess I do have a question. Do you guys kinda-of have a competition between the games? Like who does it best? Maybe you better not answer that one (lol), anyway, great job!

NEW: Very cool, I just tapped on the Christmas decoration trees/lights, even the little snowman and everything just lite up beautifully-- very nice touch
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 12-16-2017 at 11:01 PM. Reason: Added New

My questions are:

Is this game thought to be a never ending game?

Where we will go after the visible area?

*****UPDATE****** TREASURE CHEST LEVELS ARE NOW QUALIFIED TOWARD CHRISTMAS EVENT******** i've got the christmas update on fb and i like it. my issue is this: i'm at end game, which for the low level players mean i am at level 1925. i won't get new levels until monday, tuesday or wednesday (yes, you read that correctly- i don't always get them consistantly). so the christmas event lasts 10 days but it could be 5 days before my next update, and the treasure chest levels don't qualify for the christmas event. i wish the devs would do one of two thngs... either 1) pause the christmas event for end game players until they get new levels or 2) the treasure chest levels should qualify toward the christmas event. my other issue is this...my husband also plays the game, he's roughly around 1300ish level wise and he gets hard levels and super hard levels. he played today and his levels went as follows- normal level, timed level, hard level, super hard level (worth 2 stars), timed level, super hard level, timed level, super hard level, hard level, timed level. tell me that is not outrageous! i played 25 levels & had 1 timed level and 1 hard level, no super hard levels. does that seem fair?? someone please explain this to me. i have never had a super hard level. his game should be the same as what i had already played. personally i think this is extremely unfair to not only him but all players if this is the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness123 View Post
    Dasha, no question, just wanted to pass on some praise to you guys. Though my mom has had some problems downloading the new update, I have had no problems... You guys nailed this! This update has been the best! You have given us a break on stars needed for certain things, giving us two stars for completing some of the harder levels, and the Christmas Decorations are just great! I am finding this game more and more enjoyable to play. Kudos to you guys and Happy Holidays, way to "bring it" -- saying that, I guess I do have a question. Do you guys kinda-of have a competition between the games? Like who does it best? Maybe you better not answer that one (lol), anyway, great job!

NEW: Very cool, I just tapped on the Christmas decoration trees/lights, even the little snowman and everything just lite up beautifully-- very nice touch
    Thank you so much for the kind words! <3 I'll gladly forward your message to our development team!
    IMPORTANT!
    -If you're having troubles with the game, please check out our Help & Support articles first.
    -In case you need further assistance, write a report from the game. To do so, follow the steps from this tutorial video.
    -If your game doesn't open, you can contact our support team here.

New video on YouTube for gras levels,video shows level 2002 and the are no levels above 1975 ??????

I am on Android & chests don't give me Christmas points...very disappointing. Also highest level & I can't get even goodies.

Bonjour, je jouais sur android, et n'ayant plus de support android, je joue sur PC. Est ce que je peu recuperer la progression que j'avais sur Android?

Quote Originally Posted by Caroline Robin View Post
    Bonjour, je jouais sur android, et n'ayant plus de support android, je joue sur PC. Est ce que je peu recuperer la progression que j'avais sur Android?
    From google translate:
    Hello, I played on android, and no longer support android, I play on PC. Can I recover the progress I had on Android?

Unfortunately, no. The facebook/gameroom and mobile versions are completely separate at the moment, and you can't sync the progress between them. Earlier this year there was a post saying that they are working on this issue, so who knows, maybe in the future it will be possible!

Malheureusement non. Les versions facebook / gameroom et mobile sont complètement séparées pour le moment, et vous ne pouvez pas synchroniser les progrès entre elles. Plus tôt cette année, il y avait un post disant qu'ils travaillaient sur cette question, alors qui sait, peut-être que ce sera possible à l'avenir!

can I change the way I decorated my garden?