Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No More Events Like Christmas '17.

No More Events Like Christmas '17.

This is the worst and least satisfying event you have ever created. I never want to see one like it again.
    It's bad enough we have to hustle through levels to even get boxes. But then we're given the same two piles of snow or 100 coins over and over and don't get to advance. For example; I currently have 6 snow piles but have only unlocked 4 boxes. Yet I've played about 15 levels. It's absolutely ridiculous. Especially for people in the higher and significantly harder on average levels.
    I much prefer collecting snowflakes, pumpkins, flowers, etc. It'd be different if you actually gave a new item per box then this event would be a nice change of pace. Instead it's so frustrating I am starting to feel petty enough to just delete it and be done.
    So yeah. That's my suggestion. Never do this again. It's terrible and makes one feel very out of the Christmas spirit.

I agree. Opening a box to find 100 coins do not feel like a Christmas gift at all. More a downer then anything. It kills the Christmas spirit right at the beginning of the 12 days. I do not know what they were thinking. I will certainly won't spend diamonds just to win so little.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Try playing on a Mac like me. I don't have any Christmas events at all.

I am so over fishdom.
    I was looking forward to the xmas challenge, but that one is so boring, I am not going to play anymore.
    Going back to township........

After 45 levels, I am stuck on a hard level and still miss the Christmas tree which would be my 12th prize and let me get the second fish. Deception!

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Stuck on very hard level and unable to progress and win Christmas prizes,stuck with lumps of snow. The level is very frustrating just losing one squid means the end of that game or pay a mountain of cash to buy diamond

No more this this event!! Tried 20 levels to get the last fish and couldn't get the tree!! I didn't want all the stupid snow I would rather play and be able to save credits for the items I want not be forced to take the ones I don't want

I didn't count the levels I played trying to get the final decoration but it seemed like dozens. I was playing for about five hours on Boxing Day with just the Christmas tree to go, and playing until literally the event ended (fighting my eyes closing) to try and get it and the snowflake fish. Was so disappointed (I had picked out a name for the fish and everything) and went to bed three hours later than I normally do, and all for nothing. Having seen this thread and comments on the Youtube channel it looks like no-one has a good word to say about this event, which doesn't surprise me. I kept getting coins and snow, both of which I had in abundance, and apparently I'm not alone in that.

Perhaps Fishdom should consider compensation for those who wasted hours/money trying to get the decorations and still failed--like giving the event decorations (and fish) they are missing and some extra diamonds/boosters or something for their trouble! No more future events with 'random' prizes, please. I would send an email direct but I'm not sure where to send it, so I hope this post is seen and taken seriously.

As a side note, I attempted to move the first decoration I received into a different aquarium, but all it did was delete it. I received two more of the same later so I'm not bothered about getting it back, but there was no system (that I could find) for moving those decorations. At least in previous events you could remove and then put somewhere else while that section of the shop was still open, but with no shop there was not that option. This needs to be taken into account in future events too.

Hi Noralyca

You can report this from within the game. In the Help and Support section, look for the section on Ideas and suggestions.

As for moving these new decorations, we can. Just put them in the box, then go to your store. Look at the very beginning of the general decorations section. I have moved mine without problem.

I agree. I wanted to win the 2 fish and the Christmas tree. I kept winning the same items over and over again, mostly snow piles. Plus, none of these items gave you points for stars to complete your aquarium. I think I finally got the Christmas tree the day after Christmas! By the time I bought enough items to complete the tank, it is so crowded it looks terrible.