Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No More Events Like Christmas '17.

Quote Originally Posted by Lcd View Post
    I agree. I wanted to win the 2 fish and the Christmas tree. I kept winning the same items over and over again, mostly snow piles. Plus, none of these items gave you points for stars to complete your aquarium. I think I finally got the Christmas tree the day after Christmas! By the time I bought enough items to complete the tank, it is so crowded it looks terrible.
    Hi Lcd, and welcome to the Forum. This event was a little different. I even posted thinking I had some kind of glitch because I was receiving several duplicates (lol). The one benefit (besides being overly generous), was that we did rack up on coins, diamonds, etc. too, but I am with you, I would have just preferred an event that you got one of each and was able to reach the end. I was "relentless" in playing though, I was determined to get both fish , which I finally did.
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

Sweetness, you were one of the lucky one. It took me 23 levels to get the first 11 decorations. I played 28 more levels and could not win the tree. No second fish, of course. Still mad about the whole thing...
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

lol, thank u, Graylady - because of you I v found all my stored Christmas decoration! I did not want to decorate "fantasy world' with it, so I stored it and ohhhh... could not find it. Now I know where is it - ''at the very beginning of the general decoration section "). Thanks a bunch!!!
    IMG_0544.jpg
    Last edited by Fishdomfan; 01-19-2018 at 09:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Sweetness, you were one of the lucky one. It took me 23 levels to get the first 11 decorations. I played 28 more levels and could not win the tree. No second fish, of course. Still mad about the whole thing...
    LOL, I was determined, but I must say, never worked so hard for a dog-gone fish! It was a great event, but I would have set it up with possible one winning of coins/diamonds, then winning decor piece, etc. It was JUST TOO long and TOO much of a struggle trying to get to the end IMO.
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

Quote Originally Posted by Fishdomfan View Post
    lol, thank u, Graylady - because of you I v found all my stored Christmas decoration! I did not want to decorate "fantasy world' with it, so I stored it and ohhhh... could not find it. Now I know where is it - ''at the very beginning of the general decoration section "). Thanks a bunch!!!
    IMG_0544.jpg
    Glad I could be of help Fishdomfan I see you have the tree.. I am jealous LOL

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I have 3 Christmas trees. I can share). Is there a way ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fishdomfan View Post
    I have 3 Christmas trees. I can share). Is there a way ?
    Sadly, there is no way. Thanks for the offer But you having 3 of them just add to my frustration.

Oh, no!!!! For me playing that Christmas event was a pure luck - straight 12 hours.... I pass my luck on you for the next event !!!

I agree with all of you, way too much work and way too many hours (more than I'd like to admit lol) of play to end up not reaching the final prize.