Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lost Clovers

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    The only thing to point out Amigo4 is that it was only a few players who had this glitch, so it should not influence play the way you fear
    So these few players should be punished for their mistakes? Wow..

Myself using kindle fire,now I loose lovers at house of luck plus if I start to use after 3_4times it crashes.have to turn game off.and reload.Where I have lost the cloves playing with. Will not take task now. So what is going to happen about this fault.

I had 49 clovers so decided to use some to free up space for new clovers. When I opened the House of Luck the color of the chests changed to purple and I lost 5 clovers. Is there a reason for this?

Hello! I'm sorry if the wrong branch . problem with clover . Gathered in Wonderland shop 50 pieces of clover , then accumulated clover that comes in the letters from the players in the Hall , but for some reason is not added clover obtained from okazzannoy assistance upon request if the bench is no place of miracles !!! it is a bug , or how it should be ?
    Last edited by Atlant; 09-22-2016 at 03:33 AM.

Hi Atlant,

Not sure I understand which clover you lost. Did you use Google translate to write your message?

One situation where we may loose clovers is when we help someone inside the coop : if we earn a clover but we already have 50 in the House of Luck, we will loose the clovers. Never keep 50 clovers in the House of luck.

Another limit that create problems is this : we cannot have more then 100 letters in the Town Hall. If we reach that number of letters, the clovers go directly to the House of Luck BUT if it is already full with 50 clovers, you will loose the new ones.

In short, we never can have more then 150 clovers total. 100 letters + 50 clovers

I think you are right there Graylady. My understanding of the post was that the player was trying to add the clovers from the letters but they already had the maximum 50 clovers in the House of Luck. But I could be wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    I had 49 clovers so decided to use some to free up space for new clovers. When I opened the House of Luck the color of the chests changed to purple and I lost 5 clovers. Is there a reason for this?
    Hi Paula. The colour of the chests changed in the September update. I am not sure why you lost 5 clovers.

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    I think you are right there Graylady. My understanding of the post was that the player was trying to add the clovers from the letters but they already had the maximum 50 clovers in the House of Luck. But I could be wrong
    thanks! I also wanted to learn it! that is means in the Bench of miracles more than 50 pieces of a clover can't be held, and more than 100 letters in a town hall too.
    P.S. it is possible to write messages only in english language? yes I use Google a translаte for writing of messages

I lost close to 50 clovers. I did report it through the game but who knows if I'll ever get them back. I had maybe 10 clovers waiting in the letters and 50 in the House of Luck (my husband and I call it the House of Pain). When I went to use them they were gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlant View Post
    thanks! I also wanted to learn it! that is means in the Bench of miracles more than 50 pieces of a clover can't be held, and more than 100 letters in a town hall too.
    Those are the 2 limits. You cannot have more then that.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlant View Post
    P.S. it is possible to write messages only in english language? yes I use Google a translаte for writing of messages
    You can post in your own language too. If nobody can help you in that language, someone will use Google Translate to understand your message. Sometimes it is easier as many speak more then one language and they can test the translation in 2 or 3 other languages.