Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lost Clovers

Lost Clovers

Between helping friends and participating in a competitive coop, I had accumulated several hundred clovers in the House of Luck. Immediately following the latest update for the game's 3rd Birthday announcement my clover total was shown as 50. I reported the issue but have not received a reply. Has anyone else experienced this and/or know of a fix!?!

Hi Otandi

Many have reported loosing clovers with the upgrade. The capacity of collecting more then 50 clovers in the House of Luck WAS the glitch introduced with the previous update of the game. Before that the limit of clovers in the House of Luck always have been 50 and still was for most players.

They corrected the bug with the new update which is why your clovers disappeared. I do not know how they will correct that. Did you start using your clovers ? Just to check if the amount will lower or if it will stay at 50 ? Maybe you still have them but they are not showing (just a shot in the dark here).

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Otandi

Many have reported loosing clovers with the upgrade. The capacity of collecting more then 50 clovers in the House of Luck WAS the glitch introduced with the previous update of the game. Before that the limit of clovers in the House of Luck always have been 50 and still was for most players.

They corrected the bug with the new update which is why your clovers disappeared. I do not know how they will correct that. Did you start using your clovers ? Just to check if the amount will lower or if it will stay at 50 ? Maybe you still have them but they are not showing (just a shot in the dark here).
    I have the same problem. The amount lowers. So they just robbed the players for the clover excess. Playrix is doing good job of disappointing players. Some of my friends already installed another games and deleted township. Thinking about doing the same. Fixing their glitches harming players... Not right at all...

If they hadn't fixed the glitch then it would mean that some players had an unfair advantage over others. A glitch is a glitch, and needs fixing whether it is a good glitch or a bad glitch.

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    If they hadn't fixed the glitch then it would mean that some players had an unfair advantage over others. A glitch is a glitch, and needs fixing whether it is a good glitch or a bad glitch.
    I'm sorry what advantage are you talking about? That is all fair earned clovers.. And before fixing something they should warn people. Why other programs warn people about things they fix?

Quote Originally Posted by Lilia View Post
    I have the same problem. The amount lowers. So they just robbed the players for the clover excess. Playrix is doing good job of disappointing players. Some of my friends already installed another games and deleted township. Thinking about doing the same. Fixing their glitches harming players... Not right at all...
    I agree entirely. It takes a lot of helping to accumulate clovers only for them to be snatched away like that! I honestly think this game is getting harder and harder to play without buying more t cash which I refuse to do. I feel they get plenty of air time from me to compensate for this. I do not like this latest update! The introduction of only three items of jewellery at premium prices is to make us use the jewellery store and to make the jewellery you need ingots so it is difficult for lower level players to upgrade their factories. Soon we will not be able to pay for the dealer's time (who in my opinion is essential for my game enjoyment) unless we buy t cash which I refuse to do! I also have been robbed of 50+ clovers and I am not a happy chappy!
    Last edited by Babsy1; 09-12-2016 at 08:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilia View Post
    I'm sorry what advantage are you talking about? That is all fair earned clovers.. And before fixing something they should warn people. Why other programs warn people about things they fix?
    I totally agree with you Lilia

Quote Originally Posted by Otandi View Post
    Between helping friends and participating in a competitive coop, I had accumulated several hundred clovers in the House of Luck. Immediately following the latest update for the game's 3rd Birthday announcement my clover total was shown as 50. I reported the issue but have not received a reply. Has anyone else experienced this and/or know of a fix!?!
    I reported the very same issue to Playrix who replied telling me there was a glitch in the system but offering no compensation for the lost clovers!

I agree I lost over 100 clovers ok if it was a glitch I can see it needing to be fixed but the players should have at least been warned do they could use up the extras rather than lose them and without any compensation I think this will be a disadvantage to the lower level people in coops because the upper levels won't want to help as much if they aren't getting anything in return once they max out the amount of clovers they can store

The only thing to point out Amigo4 is that it was only a few players who had this glitch, so it should not influence play the way you fear