Thread: Less Tapping To Collect Zoo Gifts, Please!

Less Tapping To Collect Zoo Gifts, Please!

I use my zoo booster a lot and although I really appreciate earning more zoo rewards with popularity points, it is a pain to have to double tap for every single one of them, especially if you have a lot to collect! I just collected my popularity points and then the gift boxes, and it took 61 taps on my screen to collect them all!! I would love it if the devs could create a way to just collect all of them with a swipe instead, or even just change it to only need one tap each instead of two. It's not like we can decline to collect a zoo gift box reward, so not sure why it is necessary to double tap each time to collect every single one. Just an idea. :-)

not sure about the gift boxes, but can't you at least just swipe over the shop boxes to collect the hearts?

DD, yes, you can just swipe to collect the hearts, but each gift box takes two taps to claim the reward. If you have a lot of them to collect, it gets annoying really fast!

then I can imagine it's annoying; I didn't remember how to collect the boxes - while around 30 boxes is really pretty much. Maybe the Devs didn't test with such amounts?

Can't test right now, I have no gifts ready, but I've started closing out of the shop before collecting the gifts, and then just collecting them from the roof. If that makes sense? I find it less annoying and I *think* it takes fewer taps but I could be kidding myself.

I'll add a hearty agreement to this, debville. I think the Zoo collection methods could be reviewed to be easier; I always feel like I'm tapping way more than necessary.

It may seem a small/silly thing to find annoying, but give your Zoo some real TLC for a few days then disagree with me.
    Town: Firenze, iOS (KN74NX), Level 90
    Co-op Leader: Aphrodite's Piers (#PHY68K)