Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Catch-All Thread For Issues With December 2017 (MAC) Update

Catch-All Thread For Issues With December 2017 (MAC) Update

Hello everyone!

Thought it best to create a central thread MAC players could refer to.

If you have been banned after the recent update, please post here with as many identifying notes as you can about your town so admin can find your account faster: support ticket number from previous attempts at correspondence with Support, friend code, Town name, Town level, Co-op name, etc.

If you're experiencing any other issues after the recent update, please post here and give as much detail as you can.

We're so sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Moderators are doing their best to make administrators (Playrix Staff) aware of any problems.
    Last edited by Amoria; 12-14-2017 at 08:32 PM.

My stores in the zoo are missing/invisible. The balloon prize/gift is there tho, hovering above where the store should be. When I try to collect the prize, the game freezes and crashes.

Screen Shot 2017-12-14 at 2.10.24 PM.jpg

The same thing happened to my zoo and at least 1 other person in our coop.

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie Angela View Post
    My stores in the zoo are missing/invisible. The balloon prize/gift is there tho, hovering above where the store should be. When I try to collect the prize, the game freezes and crashes.

Screen Shot 2017-12-14 at 2.10.24 PM.jpg

Quoting Migatown's post from here:

Quote Originally Posted by Migatown View Post
    Issue with the new update on Mac:

- in Zoo:

As soon as you get the rewards from the shops, Township closed abruptly.
    Then the shops disappear
    The counter does not work anymore
    You cannot continue the task if you have one in progress

- Generally

You cannot be helped by people who have the previous version of the game

- Incidentally

You may be banned after the zoo problems

All or part of that happens in coops: Pull the Udder One, Segelfreunde, Good City (so far at my knowledge)

Help has been tested between the Pirate Bay (not updated) and Segelfreunde (updated).

Would be nice that Township correct those very inconvenient bugs quickly (meaning before the regatta ends) :-)

I was banned immediately upon updating. However, completely uninstalling and re-installed removed the ban.

So, upon updating I was banned for alleged cheating. Not even an hour later I was unbanned, so I thought ok, that was fast.
    I returned to the game to find the zoo shops are missing and communication with my coop is blocked. Hope they sort this out as fast as the other issue.

And please give us the Christmas update! I'll be pretty disappointed if we don't get it.

I installed the upgrade and relaunched Township. Immediately BANNED because of suspicious behavior! Sent a problem ticket to customer support. Tried rebooting and nothing. Deleted the App, downloaded again from App Store and re-installed. Fine, then I was able to get into the game. Did get a message saying I was "mistakenly labeled as a cheater". I do not cheat.

The Zoo is still a problem. As noted in posts above, all the Zoo Stores are invisible but you can click in the general area to see the store and load up the hoppers. However, once the heart rewards reach the "gift box" level, when you click the reward, you are immediately booted out of the game and have to re-launch it. Fine ... but the Zoo is not working properly. This is a problem for any Zoo boosters that have been activated, and is a big problem for any Zoo "hot product" tasks selected for the regatta.

This has impacted members of the Bee Hive co-op.

As well, a big disappointment, yet again, although advertised, there is no special holiday content for MAC users.

Continuing to feel second class ...
    -WEMK

Township version 5.3.0
    Town: BEEBS
    Township level 113
    MAC OS

Still Banned.... I´m not cheating...

Townname: Bambedibu
    Coop:Bungboo Leader: Bellair
    Level: 84

MAC Update Dec 2017

Quote Originally Posted by WEMK View Post
    I installed the upgrade and relaunched Township. Immediately BANNED because of suspicious behavior! Sent a problem ticket to customer support. Tried rebooting and nothing. Deleted the App, downloaded again from App Store and re-installed. Fine, then I was able to get into the game. Did get a message saying I was "mistakenly labeled as a cheater". I do not cheat.

The Zoo is still a problem. As noted in posts above, all the Zoo Stores are invisible but you can click in the general area to see the store and load up the hoppers. However, once the heart rewards reach the "gift box" level, when you click the reward, you are immediately booted out of the game and have to re-launch it. Fine ... but the Zoo is not working properly. This is a problem for any Zoo boosters that have been activated, and is a big problem for any Zoo "hot product" tasks selected for the regatta.

This has impacted members of the Bee Hive co-op.

As well, a big disappointment, yet again, although advertised, there is no special holiday content for MAC users.

Continuing to feel second class ...
    -WEMK

Township version 5.3.0
    Town: BEEBS
    Township level 113
    MAC OS

IN ADDITION, there are co-op members (the BEE HIVE) who have upgraded and cannot access the Chat.