Thread: Dec 2017 (MAC) Update: Zoo Bug

Dec 2017 (MAC) Update: Zoo Bug

With the last version for Mac (5.3), when I open the zoo all the installations diseapear and after the app go off. I must restart the app. Why?

I am having a similar issue. All of my stores in the zoo are missing, but the prize above each one is hovering. I am able to into each store, but as soon as I click on the present, the game freezes and crashes. Of course this is happening in the midst of using the Zoo Booster, which is now being wasted for no fault of mine.

Also, this makes the Zoo Tasks in the regatta useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Maguire View Post
    I am having a similar issue. All of my stores in the zoo are missing, but the prize above each one is hovering. I am able to into each store, but as soon as I click on the present, the game freezes and crashes. Of course this is happening in the midst of using the Zoo Booster, which is now being wasted for no fault of mine.

Also, this makes the Zoo Tasks in the regatta useless.
    I too am having these exact same issues :| ...highly frustrating!

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie Angela View Post
    I too am having these exact same issues :| ...highly frustrating!
    Exactly my issues! We hope for a quick update

After I couldn't help my friends any more, because they had a new update, I also loaded the current update on 14.12. After the update I am now locked again. I am no longer allowed to communicate with my Coop members because I allegedly behaved wrongly. I immediately sent a mail to the support. No reaction. I've been stressed out after an update before. Back then, all my points were gone. Well, I kept everything this time, but I can't communicate. I think I'm going to put up with the money I volunteered to invest and leave the gimmick. That's just annoying. What are you doing?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

After the last update (5.3.1, yesterday) now all is working