Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What's In A Name?

Aqua, for my favorite color. I am a Virgo, and Specia is the name of the largest star in that constellation. This makes my town name Aquaspecia!

4 years ago when I started to play this game and it asked me to name my Town, I was completely flummoxed and could come up with nothing better than Janville. I soon discovered that a majority of players had also tacked on “ville” to their town names. Eventually I settled on a name from a wine vintner - Far Niente Bay, which one Italian translation is “without a care.” Worked for me. Sticking with Italian, I named my co-op Sogno (dream) Mare (sea) or Sea Dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquaspecia View Post
    Aqua, for my favorite color. I am a Virgo, and Specia is the name of the largest star in that constellation. This makes my town name Aquaspecia!
    Love it Aquaspecia! Very creative!😄

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    4 years ago when I started to play this game and it asked me to name my Town, I was completely flummoxed and could come up with nothing better than Janville. I soon discovered that a majority of players had also tacked on “ville” to their town names. Eventually I settled on a name from a wine vintner - Far Niente Bay, which one Italian translation is “without a care.” Worked for me. Sticking with Italian, I named my co-op Sogno (dream) Mare (sea) or Sea Dream.
    Haha same here Nana, I was not prepared to make such a difficult decision so quickly in the game😂
    I really like what you came up in the end tho! Very pretty and unique!😄 And I love that you kept with the theme and named your Co Op something in Italian as well, very cool!

I’m pretty proud of my Co Op name because I actually did take the time to come up with it. Now I just want to feel that way about my town name haha.

Garfunkel I love Sirens of the Sea! Great name.

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Garfunkel I love Sirens of the Sea! Great name.
    Thank you Nana!!😄