Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Plane Asking for Goods I Can't Produce

  1. #1

    Plane Asking for Goods I Can't Produce

    I just started building the Mexican restaurant and the plane is now asking me to make Nachos. I have 1 day and 18 hours before the restaurant is complete. My plane will arrive in approximately 4 hours and it says that it takes 3 hours to make nachos. At this rate, I cannot fill the plane as requested. I am hoping some generous people out there will be willing to help me out but this also seems like an error as I have never had this happen before. Is this normal to ask for items prior to having the capabilities to fill the requests yourself? Or is this a glitch?

  2. #2
    Gold Member _DD_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8,978
    It's rather normal You were just lucky so far, I'd say.
    You can rely on friends, indeed, or your Coop, or buy from the dealer, or send the plane empty (in case you haven't completed the related achievement: empty, not partly filled!).

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    (in case you haven't completed the related achievement: empty, not partly filled!).
    Where do you see this achievement? I don't see it listed under the Achievements tab in the Town Hall.

  4. #4
    Gold Member Graylady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Quebec, Ca
    Posts
    9,938
    Quote Originally Posted by TrickyKitty View Post
    Where do you see this achievement? I don't see it listed under the Achievements tab in the Town Hall.
    Look again The achievement has an airplane for icon and is called Reliable Wings.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Look again The achievement has an airplane for icon and is called Reliable Wings.
    I found Reliable Wings, completed for me, and the last challenge was "Send 15 fully loaded airplanes one after another". I don't recall ever seeing it say "Empty, not partly filled" or anything like that.

  6. #6
    Gold Member Graylady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Quebec, Ca
    Posts
    9,938
    Quote Originally Posted by TrickyKitty View Post
    I found Reliable Wings, completed for me, and the last challenge was "Send 15 fully loaded airplanes one after another". I don't recall ever seeing it say "Empty, not partly filled" or anything like that.
    Sending a partly filled plane would have reset your progress. Sending an empty plane did not. It is not mentioned anywhere but is a rule we learned by experience.

    Having send 10 fully loaded planes followed by a partially filled one would have reset your number to zero. You would need to send 15 new fully loaded planes for the achievement.

    Instead of sending the plane partially filled, sending it back empty, you would have kept your 10 planes progress and needed only 5 mores for the achievement.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    86
    Thanks for the clarification.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    238
    Thanks Graylady I didn't know that

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyhaired Texan View Post
    I just started building the Mexican restaurant and the plane is now asking me to make Nachos. I have 1 day and 18 hours before the restaurant is complete. My plane will arrive in approximately 4 hours and it says that it takes 3 hours to make nachos. At this rate, I cannot fill the plane as requested. I am hoping some generous people out there will be willing to help me out but this also seems like an error as I have never had this happen before. Is this normal to ask for items prior to having the capabilities to fill the requests yourself? Or is this a glitch?
    Purchase the nachos from the market, that’s what I do.

  10. #10
    The pattern I have seen is that in anything you can reject, you may see requests for items that are available to me made at your game level even if you haven't even started the factory and even if you don't have the population for it. However, the train has never asked for an item that I hadn't at least started the factory, which is good because you can't send the train off empty.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •