Thread: How does the star system work??

How does the star system work??

This might sound like a stupid question. My wife and I both play and love Gardenscapes. We've both been playing for a couple of days and are both on level 45. However I'm on day 3(just constructed dog house), my wife is still on day 2 (just trying to create her bridge). Majority of my tasks require 1 star, a few requiring 2. For my wife the same tasks are requiring 3 stars! Is there a reason why different players require different amounts of stars to complete the same level? It doesn't seem to make sense to me.

People have complained about this too. Must be some sort of bug.

Is there any plans to fix it?? My wife is close to deleting the game as its so much harder for her to progress than it is for me.

I can empathize with her. Most of mine are way too many stars. My big problem now is tr tty ing to get past level 93. It's a PITA and for all the time spent we should get more than a few stars when completed. There is no rhyme or reason to this. Gettibg really frustrated. If I didn't have so many friends I feel responsible to I'd just say the h*ll with this nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeymatt76 View Post
    Is there any plans to fix it?? My wife is close to deleting the game as its so much harder for her to progress than it is for me.
    I would suggest you report this to Playrix support from within the game, so they can look into it.
    Platform: iOS (iPad/iPhone)
    Town Level: 95
    Zoo Level: 22

Having trouble with your game? Check out the in-game help. Or contact support via 'Contact Us' from within the in-game help.
    If you can't get into your game, you can use: https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/township/?l=en

Most every task I do now takes 2-4 stars to complete and that's not counting the tasks where it takes several sets of 2, 3, or 4 stars. I still very occasionally get a 1 star task, but it's mostly to call someone to do something else that will take 3 star to do. lol
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    Wildscapes Level: 546 (Max Level)
    Wildscapes Areas Finished: Asian Jungle, African Savannah & Arctic Tundra
    Forum Member: December 2015