Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Very important change to the regatta rules!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Hyacinth, sorry, but is it possible to have further clarification on this?

Currently our team will be affected by this, however, we are in the top 3 in the silver league. In this instance would we simply be prevented from being promoted to gold and remain in the same league, or will we be demoted to steel?
    Hi Pink

This won't affect your coop as you are already racing.

As soon as 1 player take a task this rule do not apply anymore. As you are in the top 3, you already have done many tasks.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Thanks Hyacinth. I want to try and communicate this to my co-op as soon as possible.

I an now confused.

So if one player takes a task this rule does not apply?

I don't see the point of this rule then.

If no players take a task then the co-op would be relegated because it would finish last.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotham View Post
    I an now confused.

So if one player takes a task this rule does not apply?

I don't see the point of this rule then.

If no players take a task then the co-op would be relegated because it would finish last.
    I know it is confusing. But it has been brought in to allow co op members more time to change their status.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Pink

This won't affect your coop as you are already racing.

As soon as 1 player take a task this rule do not apply anymore. As you are in the top 3, you already have done many tasks.
    Sorry I was thinking that Pink was asking about future regattas, as the rules don't come into effect until next week.

I don't want to be forced to kick out loyal co-op members because they have gone on holiday (vacation) and forgotten to opt out.

It's good to know that it does not affect this regatta.

I'm sorry - but why fix what wasn't broken?????
    All this confusion because of changes that as far as I have read - nobody asked for or needed.
    The change that a majority asked for - that the default option be 'not participating' - has been totally ignored.
    Surely it's better to have one disappointed player who couldn't race because they forgot to opt in, than 29 disappointed players who have less chance of winning as they are carrying a 'dead body'.

Also - unless the entire co-op has agreed not to select a task as soon as the regatta starts until everyone has confirmed they don't want to opt out - then the new rule will not make any difference anyway. It only takes one player to take a task and it's too late for anyone to opt out!

The main reason for the request in the change of the default was because a number of people don't join in chat on a regular basis.
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    Sorry I was thinking that Pink was asking about future regattas, as the rules don't come into effect until next week.
    Hi Hyacinth

The way I understood Pink message is she is worried the new rule affect the current regata.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Gotham View Post
    I don't want to be forced to kick out loyal co-op members because they have gone on holiday (vacation) and forgotten to opt out.

It's good to know that it does not affect this regatta.
    I suppose the way around that is by trying to get a few of your members, who perhaps had decided to take a week off from the regatta, to compete as an emergency?

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Hyacinth

The way I understood Pink message is she is worried the new rule affect the current regata.
    I can see that. It was my misunderstanding