Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Very important change to the regatta rules!!!

Very important change to the regatta rules!!!

If you have received the September update, this is clarification of an important change:

The penalty for being late is automatic demotion to the next lower league. Your co op will be deemed as being late if ANY of your co op members have their regatta status set to OPT IN and no tasks have been selected before the 5 hours to the end of regatta deadline.

Hyacinth, sorry, but is it possible to have further clarification on this?

Currently our team will be affected by this, however, we are in the top 3 in the silver league. In this instance would we simply be prevented from being promoted to gold and remain in the same league, or will we be demoted to steel?

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Hyacinth, sorry, but is it possible to have further clarification on this?

Currently our team will be affected by this, however, we are in the top 3 in the silver league. In this instance would we simply be prevented from being promoted to gold and remain in the same league, or will we be demoted to steel?
    Hi Pink. I'm afraid that your co op would be demoted to the steel league

Thanks for the speedy response.

Does this mean that everyone who has opted in must take at least one task or just that someone in the coop has to take at least one task?

Just one person Debpap.

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie Blue View Post
    Just one person Debpap.
    Yes that's correct But remember that all your opted in members, at the time that the first task is chosen, will be counted as the number of racers in your co op, so you will be placed in a group with the same number of racers.

What happens if that co-op member is kicked out before the deadline?

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Thanks for the speedy response.
    You are welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Gotham View Post
    What happens if that co-op member is kicked out before the deadline?
    Hi Gotham, I am just waiting for clarification on that question. I will post here as soon as I know :!