Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Architect: to see and search for this town you must use the search function in your coop building. At the top of this page Colbalt gives you the name and code# where Kitty’s town can be found.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Oops, cdosr!
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

I’ve tried to steal ideas from Kitty before, but she’s Just. Too. Fancy. I can’t even make my town as nice as hers with the blueprint right there! Pleased to see her getting some sugar here tho.. it’s well deserved.

Thanks for the information. I am not in a co-op. Cannot commit to task performance because of varying work shifts. I will to find the township.

Quote Originally Posted by Architech View Post
    Thanks for the information. I am not in a co-op. Cannot commit to task performance because of varying work shifts. I will to find the township.
    You need either the friend's code of a person or the Coop tag to find a town. Easiest is the Coop. So, if you can afford it, build your own Coop, then set it to closed and yourself to not racing. You can use it then still for searching. (or try it out for racing solo also)

Besides, there are Coops who are very relaxed about racing. You could check out one of these. There are threads for advertising them.
    Last edited by _DD_; 12-18-2017 at 07:24 AM.

I can’t find either of those towns when typed into search. Is it because I’m on iOS?

Quote Originally Posted by Alina Winterberry View Post
    I can’t find either of those towns when typed into search. Is it because I’m on iOS?
    Better don't search for town, but their Coop first. If you did already, did you also add the # with the tag, in Coop search? it won't work without, while IOS should not be the reason here (IOS, Android and Kindle can "see" each other).
    Last edited by _DD_; 12-18-2017 at 07:53 AM.