Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Without a warning shot over the bow - clover issue

Quote Originally Posted by Lilia View Post
    Frankly speaking after that clover stoling I was so disappointed that I lost interest in the game. They fixed that glitch harming players. There should be some compensation. That was their mistake. And now I do understand cheaters and will never report to playrix about them. They do everything to make people cheat. Every upgrade it's worse for the players. The game should be fun and relax. Now this game turns to the opposit..
    Hi Lilia. Whilst I understand your disappointment at losing your clovers, which had accumulated to such a level through a glitch. There is never any excuses for cheating. Cheaters not only affect Playrix, they directly impact on us players.

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    Hi Lilia. Whilst I understand your disappointment at losing your clovers, which had accumulated to such a level through a glitch. There is never any excuses for cheating. Cheaters not only affect Playrix, they directly impact on us players.
    One of my friends reached to level 74 from 40 in few days. That can be done only if she cheated. And I wanted to report. But.. She is not a member of any co-op. So.. I decided not to. It's not right to cheat but I understand why she does. If it is easier for low and mid level players no one would cheat. So they create the atmosphere of cheating themselves. They just push people to do that.

One of my friends reached to level 74 from 40 in few days. That can be done only if she cheated. And I wanted to report. But.. She is not a member of any co-op. So.. I decided not to. It's not right to cheat but I understand why she does. If it is easier for low and mid level players no one would cheat. So they create the atmosphere of cheating themselves. They just push people to do that.
    I am a player just like you. If you have read the posts from very unhappy players who have seen the cheaters in action. There is never any excuse to cheat. No one makes them cheat. It is a game, not an essential part of life.

I really feel robbed. I lost about 1 000...
    Lilia, I am sorry about your extreme clover loss. That sucks. Try to do the right thing though.
    Take the high road.

Kind Regards,
    Cobalt

I thought it was just me, I lost over 100.... Gone. Not happy.

Just had the same thing happen. Over 200 lost