Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Without a warning shot over the bow - clover issue

Without a warning shot over the bow - clover issue

Playrix could have told us this was coming. But they didn't and I lost about 250 clovers I had stored in the HOL. Before the upgrade I think it was just over 300 clovers. The upgrade hits and BAAAAAMMM!!!!!!!!!!!! I now have 50 clovers.

What I am seeing is you have a limit of 50 clovers in HOL and 100 letters.

Has anyone else experienced this new "feature"?

Curious.

Thanks a lot for that Playrix

Huh it's always been limited to 50 and 100 for me?

Quote Originally Posted by Francl27 View Post
    Huh it's always been limited to 50 and 100 for me?
    Same for me on both the Windows Phone and Kindle platforms?

I have never been allowed more than 50 clovers in the HOL - never, ever. The letters I never let get higher than 100, because I used them when they neared that. Even a year or more ago when there was a "clover glitch" - the same held true.

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    I have never been allowed more than 50 clovers in the HOL - never, ever. The letters I never let get higher than 100, because I used them when they neared that. Even a year or more ago when there was a "clover glitch" - the same held true.
    I guess I was leading a charmed life then. At one point last week I had over 500 clovers in HOL plus the 100 letters.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt Banana View Post
    I guess I was leading a charmed life then. At one point last week I had over 500 clovers in HOL plus the 100 letters.
    Shows what a helpful friend you are though!

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    Shows what a helpful friend you are though!
    Thank you Hyacinth. I like helping people in the game, yes.

Cobalt

I believe it was a glitch introduced in the last update. Before that, the limits had been 50 in the HoL and 100 letters. With the glitch, as long as I had 100 letters standing there, the clovers earned went directly to the HoL except the few we earn in the chat window. At one point I reached 98 in the HoL. Not knowing when they would correct this anomaly, I kept my numbers under 50 in the HoL.

Cobalt - I believe you had that many clovers in your HOL, however it sounds like you had a glitch, a very very nice glitch. When I had the clover glitch more than a year ago, letters would just start piling up in my clover mail. A couple of us had it for several months - and then an update corrected it. Sounds like that has happened to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Cobalt - I believe you had that many clovers in your HOL, however it sounds like you had a glitch, a very very nice glitch. When I had the clover glitch more than a year ago, letters would just start piling up in my clover mail. A couple of us had it for several months - and then an update corrected it. Sounds like that has happened to you.
    Well, the pre-update behavior was that any letter that exceeded 100 would directly become a clover *without* counting against the 50 limit. So, it was possible to accumulate a lot of clovers there. However, when in that state, if you fulfilled a "Product Request" in the chat window and received a clover, it would politely tell you that you've exceeded the 50 limit and not add it. But it did not do anything to the ones you already had over 50, you just lost that one. Looks like they "fixed" that

I personally try to stay between 45 and 49 clovers just so I don't lose one but I forget occasionally and do a "face palm" when I do.