Thread: Buying lives

Buying lives

Paid 900 coins to refill my lives & only got one! clearly says buy a full set to continue playing. I would understand that to mean 5 lives. Am I wrong or is this a fault please?

Hello Jackiefwog!

This sounds like a bug to me. Please send a report to our Tech Support team from the game via "Report an issue" button and explain your situation. I'm sure you'll get all of your lives or at least the coins to buy them again

Yes, i had the same problem, I only get 1 life for 900 coins. Also, could playrix add a notification button, the same as township has, asking if you definitely want to spend coins, I have pressed the 'buy extra life' button in error a few times, which is very annoying, especially as it is exactly the same place as the play button is when you have enough lives and start a new level. Has playrix done this deliberately?

Quote Originally Posted by Ann View Post
    Yes, i had the same problem, I only get 1 life for 900 coins. Also, could playrix add a notification button, the same as township has, asking if you definitely want to spend coins, I have pressed the 'buy extra life' button in error a few times, which is very annoying, especially as it is exactly the same place as the play button is when you have enough lives and start a new level. Has playrix done this deliberately?
    Hi Ann, I have had this happen too. I wax expecting a full set of lives not just one.

Thank you, I've just done that, see what happens

I bought a sack of coins worth 19.99usd and they payment successful they even email me my receipt but I didn't received my coins!!! Pls refund my payment I can send it to you my proof of purchased! Thank you