Thread: What Happens To A Members' Points If They Leave Before Race Ends?

Accidentally Left Co-op Before Regatta Finished

I accidentally left my co-op. 4 hours before the regatta was over and I was in first place in the stats not to mention I payed the extra 10tcash for the last task. How or can I get my due rewards? Please help me for being not too quick πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜©β˜ΉοΈ Tia

You can’t, Tia.. sorry.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

What Happens To A Members' Points If They Leave Before Race Ends?

I know I've read the answer to this somewhere...but now can't find it...sorry for the repeat...what happens to a members points when they leave the co op during a race?
    Again..sorry for the repeat. This forum is great but difficult to maneuver through for me.

hi Dapple,

the answer is probably rather in Discussions than the Wishlist. <g>

The member's points up to the point of leaving will stay with the Coop.

If they didn't finish the race, no one can add any more points to their score (just saying).
    And the leaving member won't get any rewards from the regatta.

OK...we lost a bunch of points just before the end of the race. We thought it was because the member left and we lost her points.
    Could it be the tasks we dropped?
    I don't have any other reasons for losing those points.
    And thank you for responding.

Quote Originally Posted by Dapple View Post
    OK...we lost a bunch of points just before the end of the race. We thought it was because the member left and we lost her points.
    Could it be the tasks we dropped?
    I don't have any other reasons for losing those points.
    And thank you for responding.
    Did you kick the player or did she leave voluntarily? If you aren't sure, it could be that the player was suspected of cheating and was banned by the game, in which case their points would be removed from your total score. (Please note that sometimes players are unfairly banned and when that is the case they must contact Township Support themselves).

You may also find some helpful information here: READ ME Before You Post in "CO-OPS AND REGATTA DISCUSSIONS"
    Town: Firenze, iOS (KN74NX), Level 90
    Co-op Leader: Aphrodite's Piers (#PHY68K)

She left voluntarily (sp??) . I did go through the Before you post link but got lost and overwhelmed. Sorry.

She left voluntarily (sp??) . I did go through the Before you post link but got lost and overwhelmed. Sorry.
    When she left voluntarily as well as when she got kicked, the points she already made stay with the co-op.
    What you lose is the points of her unmade tasks, as you now are racing against teams that can do more tasks than you.
    You should be able to see the points you still have in your race statistics.

Dumping tasks don't let you lose some race points, they only let you drop in the Leader Board.
    If you lost points during the race, either one of you has been banned, or something's odd technically, which you should report from within the game.
    Forum member since June 2014
    Cat Lvl 267 | Little Wonders
    tiny Lvl 175 | Mishmash

OK...we lost a bunch of points just before the end of the race.
    Maybe you should explain that statement more: where did you notice what, so you made the conclusion of having lost points? "just before the end of the race" - also, means what/when/where? statistics or what; who lost the points; what did the other members say?